Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes Review Page 2 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens By  ishhappens
    03.09.14

These are great, fresh and sturdy. Especially useful when little ones need that extra care to ensure clean undies! Pair with cottonelle toilet paper for a luxurious bathroom trip! :-) Its also fun to be known as " the house with the good T.P....lol. clip those sunday paper coupons and look for ones online to get great deals so you can splurge without breaking the bank.

• Magdalana By  Magdalana
    01.14.14

I love having these in the bathroom. They have a great container that makes it so only one comes out and make me feel very fresh down there. It's also nice that they are flushable, so they don't just sit in the bathroom trash can. I've even had guests comment on how great they are which seems like the ultimate good review!

• SinisterMama By  SinisterMama
    01.07.14

Originally I bought these just for my son when we went on vacation. He was barely four and still learning how to wipe, so these ended up being a life saver. They worked great, are super soft, and are compact enough to save space in an already crowded backpack. They even had a great scent. I loved them so much I've kept a travel size in my purse ever since.

• DarilynSue By  DarilynSue
    12.20.13

I love these wipes so much. They have a fresh smell & are so gentle on the behind. I carry a purse sized package in my purse so that I can use them away from home.

• moonshadow By  moonshadow
    12.20.13

These are always in my bathroom, and the whole family has a use for them.

• ksims7499 By  ksims7499
    12.09.13

Overall an okay product

• Ahoy23 By  Ahoy23
    12.03.13

These are awesome for traveling or using at home! They don't have an over powering scent and the fact that they are flushable is fantastic!

• happygirl35 By  happygirl35
    11.12.13

Love having these in the bathroom. I use them on my toy dog to wipe his paws after his walk when it rains. Everyone in the family uses them. So Great.

• ShoeLover96 By  ShoeLover96
    11.05.13

I love these during my monthly, as well as when potty training my baby sister. These keep us clean and fresh, plus, since they're flushable, no worries about accidentally flushing!

• Jassy0629 By  Jassy0629
    11.05.13

I keep these in my bathroom or on the go. I have a 3 yr old and this def comes in handy

• thejusinos By  thejusinos
    07.31.13

THese are great anytime, we always keep some in the car when we travel..so no matter were we have to stop ,I feel like our bathroom needs are taking care of

• love2bmom3 By  love2bmom3
    07.31.13

Leave you feeling fresh and clean... Great use for babies, traveling in the car or women and their monthly. I wouldn't ask for anything better.

• vanessafas By  vanessafas
    07.08.13

Love these! They cut down on the amount of TP my family uses, and leaves me feeling so much cleaner afterward. A great invention, I wish I had had these growing up. I would have felt much less self conscious every time I went to the bathroom!

• lizmat By  lizmat
    03.27.13

I always have thes wipes available in my bathroom for family and guests. Totally worth the money!

• Nancy1967 By  Nancy1967
    02.21.13

I love these wipes. I have a teenage autistic son and he has been using this all of his life. He chaffes and these work really well for him. Their a little more pricey than the Unnamed brands, but they are easier on the skin.