Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.09.14

These are great, fresh and sturdy. Especially useful when little ones need that extra care to ensure clean undies! Pair with cottonelle toilet paper for a luxurious bathroom trip! :-) Its also fun to be known as " the house with the good T.P....lol. clip those sunday paper coupons and look for ones online to get great deals so you can splurge without breaking the bank.

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.14.14

Very convenient!

• jam_i209 By  jam_i209
    05.05.14

I got to try these out for free & I must say I thought they were pretty good. I had guest over & from the empty container I think they liked them also. It's nice to have that clean feeling after using the restroom.

• frezia2014 By  frezia2014
    05.04.14

I have one of these in my car to use when no other cleaning possibly is available. They are very, very soft, with a nice touch and the fact that they are flushable makes them even more appealing.

• MaryB73 By  MaryB73
    03.13.14

I use these because I have a leakage problem and do not wish to leave any odors

• ishhappens By  ishhappens
    03.09.14

• Magdalana By  Magdalana
    01.14.14

I love having these in the bathroom. They have a great container that makes it so only one comes out and make me feel very fresh down there. It's also nice that they are flushable, so they don't just sit in the bathroom trash can. I've even had guests comment on how great they are which seems like the ultimate good review!

• SinisterMama By  SinisterMama
    01.07.14

Originally I bought these just for my son when we went on vacation. He was barely four and still learning how to wipe, so these ended up being a life saver. They worked great, are super soft, and are compact enough to save space in an already crowded backpack. They even had a great scent. I loved them so much I've kept a travel size in my purse ever since.

• DarilynSue By  DarilynSue
    12.20.13

I love these wipes so much. They have a fresh smell & are so gentle on the behind. I carry a purse sized package in my purse so that I can use them away from home.

• moonshadow By  moonshadow
    12.20.13

These are always in my bathroom, and the whole family has a use for them.

• ksims7499 By  ksims7499