Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    06.18.20

The classic crayons. Everyone needs this set, I still remember how thrilled I was to open this brand new pack. The built in sharpener is great.

• eac62387 By  eac62387
    06.17.20

Amazing Product

These are by far the best brand of crayons. The quality and color selection is amazing!

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.11.20

There truly is a difference between Crayola and other brands. Every time I've tried to save a little money by going with a lower priced brand, I've been disappointed in the quality. Crayola is less waxy, shows colors better, and is just smoother an easier to use.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

As far as im concerned Crayola is the only way to go. best crayons out there. they last longer, they color better, they dont shred to pieces as you color like others do and the pigments of the crayons are even and smooth, no streaks of pigment.

• davisjodie By  davisjodie
    06.08.20

vibrant and long lasting as long as my kids don't break them!

• jagerwench By  jagerwench
    06.05.20

They Have The Best Products!

I have loved their products since I was a child. They have such a great selection of colors and I really like the built in sharpener!

• fmd518 By  fmd518

Great Product

My kids love all the colors in this pack. Crayola makes great products and added in a nice sharpener.

• donnalee2001 By  donnalee2001
    06.05.20

Love the sharpener. Right there when we need it. Beautiful colors, too.

• 2betti3 By  2betti3
    05.09.20

crayons

it's a good brand with great colors when coloring the color stays on the paper good and doesn't come off like some brand does

• EricaBieber By  EricaBieber
    05.07.20

Since my oldest started school, we have bought her nothing but crayola. We love the way these color!