Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• paulapenn By  paulapenn

Crayola Crayons

I bought a box for my friends daughter and me she had old broken ones for a while now but I bought her new and she felt like the teacher or student in class. Just loved how big they were compared to the broken ones and she loved all the colors and had to ask me

• lalanieortiz By  lalanieortiz

Best Crayons!

We only buy crayola, they have the best quality of crayons (everything they make is the best to be honest) and you have a lot of control over how you want to color.

• TLC1022 By  TLC1022

Superior!

These are by far the best and only Crayons we will buy. They can be used for so many things. They also have the best colors!

• turkoise By  turkoise

Crayola is the only Crayon to Use

Simply the best crayons there are, and the only ones I'll use. All other brands seem to be too waxy, or break easily, or don't color well. My family is a Crayola family! Love the 64 pack because it gives the kids all the colors they could need.

• Leximae By  Leximae

Best

Love the quality of these crayons. The variety of the 64 is great. Perfect for all ages.

• wabbit By  wabbit

Worth the price

I love crayola, the brand is worth spending a little more for. The colors are just so much nicer then cheaper brands.

• stringer1 By  stringer1

Best crayons!!!

I love these crayons!! These are the best crayons of all the brands available. Crayola crayons are better quality and last so much longer. The colors are great. They don?t break as easy as others either. There are so many different colors to choose from. I love opening a new box of crayons to use.

• DEMsMomma By  DEMsMomma
    07.24.19

The only crayon to buy!!

Crayola crayons are the best crayons ever. I don?t feel like this product is different now from what was made in the mid 70?s. Maybe the packaging, color names and the way we get them is different, overall this crayon colors the same as it always has!

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120
    07.17.19

Crayola is the bomb!

Crayola is THE best when it comes to any drawing or coloring utensils! I have been using Crayola since I was a kid and I'm sure my children's children will also still be using them. Their colors are so vibrant and just super fun to use. They have EVERY single color you could possibly think of and there isn't ever a second of time wasted when you are using Crayola products.

• bpritch By  bpritch
    07.16.19

Nothing Compares

Hands down the best crayons ever. We have multiple boxes so we never run out!