Dole Mixed Fruit 100% Fruit Juice Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• trjanec By  trjanec
    10.13.12

These makes the BEST litle snacks one could ask for and their very good for you and the kids.

• Medderl By  Medderl
    10.10.12

My son loves this! He would rather eat this over much anything else. They are easy for toddlers to pick up with their fingers or a fork when they get to that point.

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

Great and healthy lunch snack.

• carolc By  carolc
    04.10.12

just take with u no mess no bowls and lids very nice to take anywhere for a snack and good too

• Bookish By  Bookish
    03.12.12

I really like these fruit cups. When my husband and decided we needed to eat healthier, this is one of our go-to staples. He has to lower his cholesterol and lose weight. I'm pregnant and trying to eat better all-around. Dole has a few varieties. They've got different types of liquid that the fruit is in. I go for the fruit juice every time. Each cup has 1 gram or a little less than 1 gram of fiber. Fiber is what your body needs to regulate itself. Instead of taking pills and other medications -if you can help it- just eat more fruit. We each take at least a fruit cup to work to eat with lunch or an afternoon snack in place of that empty-calorie bag of chips. If we get busy and forget to eat it, or that's not what we felt like eating, it doesn't get bruised, like say an apple. My husband is always up for one of these. He likes them chilled. He's doing better on this diet and is happy to do it! I gave it a 4-star rating, only because I think everything could use improvement. That's just my way of looking at things. My 4-star may be your 5-star.

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    01.21.12

I love Dole fruit cups! They are the best! Not too sweet and no added sugar. I love it!

• curiousone By  curiousone
    01.11.12

These Dole fruit cups really help keep the calorie count down while fulfilling cravings. Nutritious and low cal being packed in fruit juice instead of syrup. A tasty choice that makes you feel good about snacking!

• keeganandjacksmommy By  keeganandjacksmommy
    11.15.11

my boys love this product! it is a quick, easy, and healthy snack. i even like it :)

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    11.10.11

Good stuff.... im always looking for something yummy and healthy for my kids and for school lunches! Its sometimes too easy just to grab the snack bag of junk food and throw it in the lunch box but with this i can give them the yummy and healthy fruit they love in an easy open cup, with no sugar added!! Im not saying i wont toss in a bag of chips or something they must have but now i can feel good that they also can get what they need from some tasty fruit!!!!

• meganclaycohen By  meganclaycohen
    09.12.11

my three kids love this product, and its a healthy product, therefor mama LOVES this product!!

• Kaykay0711 By  Kaykay0711
    05.02.11

This product is exactly as advertised. The fruit is in its own juices and is fresh tasting. There does not have any taste of added sugar and my one year old absolutely adored it!