Ivory Soap Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• alysssanbonta By  alysssanbonta
    07.22.14

This is a great value and a great product I have OCD and wash my hands constantly and this product really helps keep my hands looking smooth & soft.

• maribe09 By  maribe09
    07.20.14

I have years using this soap i start it using when i was small my mom would use it on me because when i was smaller i use to be allergic to scented soaps so the doctor told my mom to use that on me and its great iI could sometimes use scented soaps but for some reason they make me sneezed when i m using them but when i use the ivory soap it dosnt make me sneezed it live my skin great .

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

My mom always bought this because it was cheap, but it left my skin feeling filmy and dry. I don't care for it, but the smell always gets me because it reminds me of home.

• MariaBB By  MariaBB
    03.02.14

good basic soap to get clean and that is it. Definitely need a heavy moisturizer after tho.

• monajeanne By  monajeanne
    02.26.14

This is an old timer. It is drying to the skin I think. I would not advise it to those with dry skin. They need to come out with a moisturizing soap.

• lee102707 By  lee102707
    02.24.14

Do not use it if you have a dry skin.

• Karenj77 By  Karenj77
    02.21.14

This soap doesn't agree with my skin, dries me out however when my 5 yr old uses it during summer it's great

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.21.14

Love Ivory bar soap been using it for years and it is the one soap my whole family can use without any types of issues like break outs or dry skin.

• jennawall By  jennawall
    12.20.13

I like this product fells fresh and clean and a good bargin

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.18.13

This is a wonderful product for every household. it's more than judt an ordinary bar of soap, throwing a quarter of a bar in your white wash load really helps clean and brighten you clothes. I also use ivory soap for kids arts and crafts projects. plenty of uses and very affordable.

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.18.13

I used this growing up, but I'm not a huge fan of it. Something about the smell just rubs me the wrong way, and I don't find it to clean me any better than the products with better moisturizers in it. It's alright if you need something cheap or portable (bar soap is great for that), but I would look for something else if you want your skin to feel nice.

• Nay007 By  Nay007
    11.23.13

Though Ivory soap is a decent cleansing soap, it dried out my skin completely which made my skin cracked and flakey.

• jerri1962 By  jerri1962
    11.16.13

Ivory Bar Soap is A Wonderful Soap that my whole family has used for years.

• PrettyIcePrincess By  PrettyIcePrincess
    10.24.13

A classic. I love the light fresh scent and it is great with sensitive skin and people with allergies.

• kgrandma By  kgrandma
    09.09.13

I have used ivory soap for years. Good soap if you have allergies. I like the smell.