MiO  Liquid Water Enhancer

MiO Liquid Water Enhancer

4.2
              Rated #125 in Beverages
69 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

Amazing! I'm very picky when it comes to drinks so I'm not the biggest fan of plain water - these provide flavorful taste that's actually healthy, filled with vitamins and nutrients.

I love Mio. It?s convenient to take with you. Sometimes you just get tired from drinking plain water, Mio gives you that taste boost. When I use Mio I always drink more water. The flavors come in many varieties, I love them all ( except one). I keep one in my bag, one in the car and one at work, you just never know when you?ll need a squirt.

Good glavor I like Mio drops a lot better than the powdery drink packs. Has good flavor and disolves better than the powdered types.

Delicious! Miles is pretty much the only way that I drink my daily allowance of water. The flavors are AMAZING! I normally can find coupons for it, if not, most grocery stores have it on sale. My favorite new flavor is Berry Blast, with one tiny little squirt of lemonade, it's delicious!

My husband likes barely any flavor, I love water semisweet, and my kids want full flavored. MiO is a lifesaver for us!

Great! I love these! The flavors are great and they are perfect size to carry around! The Fruit Punch flavor is my favorite!

I have tried several of the MIO flavors and I love the Sweet Tea! It really tastes like sweet tea! I also like blueberry lemonade. I do have to say that I have not yet found a fruit flavor that I like.

This is the only way I can get my husband to drink actual water.

Little pricey at $4 a bottle, however, it's amazing and if you are like me a little goes a long way! The sweet tea is delish and the orange/tangerine flavor tastes just like McDonald's orange drink. Yum. I love that its zero calories. I drink a ton of it at work to keep my water intake up and I will drink it at home when everyone is is having soda.

This is a fabulous product, I have tried all flavors available. Love the taste and convenience, a small container, easy to carry. Tried the lemonade (as a sample) and mixed it with the sweet ice tea to make Arnold Palmers!

I bought the fruit punch and have been using it all summer long with the hot weather and i haven't run out yet. I am not a fan of water but this helps me get in my 64 ounces a day. Can't wait to try some new flavors next. Great product, Kraft!

I love Mio..it is sugar-free and great for diabetics like me..I carry it in my purse, also, so when I'm at a friends or relatives, and they have nothing that is sugar-free to drink, I always can have my favorite flavor, which happens to be the Berry Pomegranite!!! I can't get enough of this product!!!

I love this, my favorite is the Black Cherry MioEnergy its sooo yummy! And guess what? No Calories! Whoo Hoo! I love that its as simple as grabbing a waterbottle or a glass of water then adding in a few drops and BAM! A delicious quik and easy thirst quencher (:

Great flavor and a must try!

I have tried the Fruit Punch out of the Mio Water Enhancer line and loved it! Awhile back it was a free sample from face book too which was good because I didn't have to purchase it! I can't wait to try the other flavors. I hope I see coupons really soon! I do highly recommend this product for others to try! One of my friends have tried it and she loved it!