Matrix Biolage Aqua-immersion Creme Masque Review Page 2 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• amip1130 By  amip1130     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.26.11

I love the way this product makes my hair feel.. my boyfriend doesn't complain either!!!!!!!!

• sst310 By  sst310     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.26.11

I have dry curly hair and since I started using this, my hair has never felt better! I straighten it alot and it hasn't gotten dry at all and helps keep it smooth and frizz free! It smells great and takes away all the tangles. Great Product!

• jmsargent By  jmsargent     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.18.11

I love it! It didn't weigh my hair down or too soft! I have fine hair so I was thrilled to have this product to try!

• bestlizard By  bestlizard     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.17.11

I love this product! In just one use,my hair was transformed. Ne er has it felt so healthy!

• Lolalee By  Lolalee
    09.01.11

This product is great especially when using witht he shampoo. Smells great feels great, and i never have much frizz under very very humid weather. I just wish it was a bigger bottle! =D

• shegiggles By  shegiggles
    08.29.11

I LOVE this product!!! It smells so good and makes my curly hair feel so soft and silky. I've had people actually touch my hair and tell me it feels amazing. I will definitely buy this again.

• imissng By  imissng
    08.20.11

Awesome! made my hair soft

• kanjiri By  kanjiri     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.18.11

loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

• meeree1216 By  meeree1216
    08.17.11

i love this product ! from the first time till now, it has made my color- damaged hair so soft and smooth.

• EmmaDalrymple By  EmmaDalrymple     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.04.11

This does amazing things to my hair--wish I could use it every day!

• aleksbaldwin By  aleksbaldwin     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.04.11

This product is great. I made my hair feel so smooth. I, too, really like the smell.

• CloudNa By  CloudNa
    08.03.11

My hair felt very soft after using this product, and it made my hair very easy to comb through. There are few to no tangles in my hair!! :) I'd definitely consider buying this product again after I'm done with my current one.

• sarahchika By  sarahchika     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.27.11

This masque is AMAZING! I color my hair a lot, and i recently bleached my hair and it feels as though my hair is naturally blonde and strong! I definitely recommend this product!

• kmsnyder By  kmsnyder     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.26.11

I absolutely love this product! I used it a couple times when I had very long hair and it seemed to tame down my frizz and my hair was extremely soft and shiny. I got about 6 inches cut and I used this product again. Same results. Smooth, shiny, great smelling hair. I recommend this product for all hair types and lengths!

• llal98 By  llal98     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.24.11

This product is amazing! My hair frizzes even when it's not humid, and in this summer weather, it's usually a mess. The masque kept my hair so smooth I couldn't believe it. I left it on for a few minutes, dried my hair and then flat ironed. It looked (and still looks) like it did when I had the Braziilian straightening treatment done last summer (which cost me $$$$). I really can't believe how smooth and straight I was able to get me hair. I love this stuff!! I will continue to buy it, and while it may seem expensive compared to the really cheap drugstore stuff, there are plenty of hair products out there that are much more pricey.