Listerine PocketPaks Breath Strips

Listerine PocketPaks Breath Strips

4.3
              Rated #41 in Oral Care
34 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

Gross! I would rather just brush my teeth.

I have been using these for years. They are an instant refresher. Yes they're strong, but that is what I look for in a mint. I keep them in my car and in all my purses.

I love these so much cause the package us small and can fit just about anywhere. Just pop one in your mouth and let it dissolve. It doesn't taste bad and it leaves your mouth feeling fresh plus no messy gum to spit out.

Super strong tasting - make my eyes water, but leave me with nice fresh breath.

These are great. They make your breath smell good fast but they are pretty hot to me at least so it's not fun when you first put them in but I still like then overall

Yes, yes, yes. I have a habit of biting my tongue when I chew gum, (overbite) and I eat mints too fast. So these work perfectly. They are a much better option. And they kill bad breath more effectively.

I always have some of these in my purse. They work much better then a breath mint. I don't like to suck on hard candy I just tend to eat them right away and so I like the breath strips much better.

I am a big mint person, I always have to have gum or mints on hand. The taste of these are great and not too overpowering like most of their products. Small and compact so easy to slip into a wristlet or clutch!

These are perfect for a quick mouth pick me up. They fit into the diaper bag, and because they don't look like candy I don't have to explain to the kids why they can't have one. And there's also no risk of accidentally spitting it out if I go to talk to someone.

iam a fan of these pocket packs,they are handy ,i just put them in my purse,& i can have a fresh mouth any time..

If you are accustomed to Listerine mouthwash, you will probably love these. Just keep in mind that they do "bite" a little if you're not used to mouthwash products or have a sensitive mouth. The strips are an excellent solution to that garlic-y lunch or morning coffee breath that last a decent amount of time. The packaging is really ingenious, too, because it fits inobstrusively in a purse, pocket or drawer for easy access.

These are pretty cool but hard to find now.

This helps freshen your breath, however, it can get really strong and overwhelming.

I love these. They make your breath so fresh, but they are very strong and minty.

SO much better than a breath mint! If you haven't tried, you must!