Perdue Fun Shapes Breaded Chicken Dinosaur Nuggets | SheSpeaks

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    06.29.12

you should all watch food inc.

• iDachs By  iDachs
    05.05.12

At any time we have multiple packs of this in our fridge. So yes I recommend!! great for last minute dinners for the kids. The taste is too "instant" for me.

• donna42mass By  donna42mass
    05.03.12

• TheHarriedMom By  TheHarriedMom
    05.03.12

These are a total hit with my son. I like that they are all white meat chicken. I have purchased both the frozen and the refrigerated ones, and don't think there's much of a difference between them. I don't think one is more "fresh" than the other.

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    05.12.11

These are a huge hit in our house!! Very easy to make either thawed or frozen and the taste is great!

• sohosunny By  sohosunny
    03.29.11

These got me through college! Love them and love that they're all natural.

• lauralee By  lauralee
    03.16.11

I love that these are available in refrigerated form as well as frozen. The refrigerated ones are ready even more quickly than the frozen and are tasty. My husband, baby sitters, and kids all seem happy to eat them. I like that they are all natural. If there were one improvement that I would make would be that the meat is less processed like the ones from Bell & Evans.