Life as We Know It | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

This movie was super cute and funny! :) Great for the whole family, with a great message, and a wonderful ending! Very light-hearted and fun.

• Shygoodangel777 By  Shygoodangel777
    03.09.12

Funny and sad at the same time.good movie

• mrsk0396 By  mrsk0396
    02.09.12

We loved this movie! Perfect to show you what is really important in life!

• mrsblevins529 By  mrsblevins529
    02.08.12

I loved this movie! My husband and I have watched it a few times and both got a good laugh! I highly recommend this movie whether it be for a girls night or a night at home with the hubby. 5 stars for sure!

• DonnaNever By  DonnaNever
    02.08.12

I thought this movie was really good, I laughed, and cried. (thumbs up)

• BrownEyedGirl610 By  BrownEyedGirl610
    02.08.12

I truly enjoyed the movie. It was sad and happy and funny and serious... though in the end, happy and funny. Seeing the trials and tribulations of two single people propelled into parenting is entertaining... and seeing them fall in love is icing on the cake.

• mariangela By  mariangela
    02.08.12

I really liked this movie! Original and the cast is faboulous.I love KH and JD is so cute.Even my hubby cried a bit at the end :)

• jess1990 By  jess1990

Love this movie!

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    01.28.12

I thought this was a great movie. They all played their parts well. Katherine Heigl is such a great actress and made a great mother in the movie to Sophie. She was so adorable! I loved how they were set up and didn't like one another and then one day they did! I just thought it was meant to be and so cute with how it happened! I loved this movie! It was cute, sad, at times funny and great!!!

• mscupcakegirl By  mscupcakegirl
    04.11.11

It was a cute movie, a bit slow.

• Sugarpuff By  Sugarpuff
    03.20.11

I thought this was a cute movie and as a mom, I found it really enjoyable. I loved how in some ways it was your typical romantic comedy, but at the same time, they'd switch it up on you a bit at other times. I thought the story line was interesting, if a bit slow to get moving. I liked the characters and the plot for the most part too.