Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce | SheSpeaks

• jrey27 jrey27
    08.13.14

This is the best hot sauce that has ever been introduce to the human race!!! I eat it on everything!! It is such a versatile hot sauce! It goes on sushi, tacos, macaroni and cheese, hamburgers, really anything and it will make you life better. If you like spicy things and you haven't tried this hot sauce your life will forever be changed.

• bbaileeey By  bbaileeey
    04.19.15

Sriracha is the sauce of all sauces! It is amazing, you can try it on pretty much anything and you wont be disappointed. It is very hot so I suggest you try it only if you like spicy foods! I have about 20 bottles in stock in my house.... it goes fast between me and my boyfriend! Great to get that metabolism started (;

• TheMsKaz By  TheMsKaz
    03.06.15

Except for dessert, Siracha is good on almost everything: eggs, soups, sandwiches, sides, and meat.

• MissTee420 By  MissTee420
    03.04.15

Love this in a hot bowl of Pho!

• embracespectrum By  embracespectrum
    02.28.15

We used this hot sauce to make some Thai food and it gives what it promises, a good amount of spice to the food. If you like spicy food, you'll like Sriracha sauce. I'm glad we got it!

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

I'm big on hot sauce and I putting this on everything from my veggies to my chilli.

• dumbstack By  dumbstack
    10.06.14

This is the original and still the yummiest!!! I grew up putting this on everything, from noodle soups to Vietnamese egg rolls. Don't settle for the imitated versions.

• caitlins_mommy By  caitlins_mommy
    08.16.14

This hot sauce is a must have in the kitchen. I can barely keep it in my home we use it so often. It's great to add to all foods you make in the kitchen. Adds a little kick and zing to your palette.

• jrey27 By  jrey27
    08.13.14

• jessie1859 By  jessie1859
    06.16.14

This is the best hot sauce

• mandaleighu By  mandaleighu
    05.18.14

I eat this with pretty much anything. It is the best hot sauce I have ever had.