Covergirl NatureLuxe Liquid Silk Foundation Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• lisbet1388 By  lisbet1388
    10.27.11

Don't really love this compared to the regular covergirl foundation. There was hardly any coverage and it felt cakey on my face after only a few hours.

• YankyTexan By  YankyTexan
    10.27.11

I was never a fan of CoverGirl products until I tried the Luxe line. I?ve been using the NatureLuxe foundation for about a month now and I agree with the make-up artists. This foundation gives me coverage but I don?t feel like I am wearing make-up. The smell of the product is more natural and the product has held up well in a variety of situations. I?ve also noticed that those periodic breakouts have not been happening as often. I assume that the more natural ingredients are responsible for this. I enjoyed the foundation I was provided so much that I purchased the gloss balm from the same line. I am happy to report that I am just as happy with the lip balm as the foundation. I carry it with me in my purse and use it daily. I no longer carry a lipstick and a lip balm. I just carry this gloss lip balm with me and it fits my needs. It gives me a hint of color and makes my lips feel moisturized. I received the foundation as a BzzAgent in order to do a product review. I purchased the lip balm on my own. I now use both products and am very pleased with both. In this case, a product review opportunity worked out very well and I am now a faithful user.

• barcar5 By  barcar5
    10.27.11

Love this foundation! Goes on very nicely and does not feel heavy on my skin. Covers rather well and reomes easily.

• rlmcmillen By  rlmcmillen
    10.27.11

I don't normally wear make up so when I got a sample through bzzagent I was skeptical but it was very light weight and clean feeling. I really liked it and will continue to use it when I do wear makeup.

• clearlyirish By  clearlyirish
    10.27.11

I was really disappointed by this foundation. I have old acne scars from my 20's that this didn't even get close to covering. I didn't feel that it provided a good solid base for my powder foundation. It was very thin and spread on even thinner.

• OneUniqueQueen By  OneUniqueQueen
    10.27.11

I received this product to try from being a BzzAgent. I can say that this is definitely one of the best foundations I've tried in a long time. It feels so lightweight, like I don?t have any foundation on and it feels so natural! It has great coverage and goes on smooth. Yep I'll buy this again.

• m121415 By  m121415
    10.27.11

My opinion is mixed. Great coverage and smooth finish. However I do have to use my mineral powder over the top keep down on the shine. After a few hours, my face does feel oily and has the shine. Do I continue using it? Yes. Will I purchase more when I run out? Yes. So more pros to this product than cons.

• sassyshygirl By  sassyshygirl
    10.27.11

This was one of the best foundations i've tried in a long time. It was smooth and covered most of my freckles. Good product.

• amb0116 By  amb0116
    10.27.11

I really liked this product because it was light weight and provided great coverage. Smells nice and not chemical.

• bunky703 By  bunky703
    10.27.11

This is definitely my go-to makeup product. I've been CoverGirl fan ever since I started messing around with makeup as a teenager. But when I heard they were introducing a more natural line with the same coverage, I was intrigued, and after trying it out, I was pleasantly surprised. It goes on smooth, stays on all day, and covers up redness and dark circles without feeling like I've got it caked on. The best way I can describe it is by saying it's a tinted moisturizer with full coverage. That's how good it feels. Love it, recommend it and will def be buying it again.

• mandamo29 By  mandamo29
    10.09.11

i don't usually use cover up usually because i could never find the right brand or shade. I got a sample of this product on an order from Ulta Beauty. So i tried it out on a date night and wow! it was great! it covered my dark circles while not looking like i had caked on layers of make up. it was smooth and light and i really liked that it sort of enhanced my skin instead of covering it up like most cover ups. thank you Covergirl!!!! i told all my friends about this new product and swore by it. Later, they told me i was right and they changed their cover up brand too!! will buy again and will totally recommend!

• xxmyjelloxx By  xxmyjelloxx
    06.27.11

This foundation is awesome! :) Its very light, so light i can't feel that i have it on, which is very good. What i like about it is the fact that i can't feel it really, but it helps hide my blemishes. it has just the right amount of coverage. i have i guess what you would call, combination, this foundation doesn't make it oily or dry it out. i like it :) It also matches my skin tone really well. i can't wait to try the new mascara and lipstick in this line :D

• piscesgrly2 By  piscesgrly2
    05.31.11

I too received this from BzzAgent and have to say that I looovee it!! It hides my little imperfections(dark circles, bumps, pimples, and skin color changes). Other foundations make me break out, but this one is just great because it doesn't do that! This foundation provides enough coverage, yet feels smooth and doesn't even feel cakey or heavy. It is very easy to apply, I use a brush and it smells terrific! I would suggest this to anyone with sensitive, oily, normal, dry, or combination skin.

• acceber By  acceber
    05.15.11

Went on very smooth, matched skin tone well. Don't know that it helped any with acne or oil.

• bigpsgal By  bigpsgal
    05.13.11

As a bzzAgent, I receive products in the mail to test and give honest opinions about. Many companies realize the power of word of mouth marketing. This week I have received full size Cover Girl Natureluxe foundation and lip gloss and want to share with you my thoughts; When I opened the package I found a marketing insert and I first noticed how stunningly beautiful Taylor Swift is. Her pure and innocent look has caught my attention many times during television commercials so I took a moment to take in what the commercial takes aways. She has come a long way, baby! Perfect choice, Cover Girl. Turns out this is by far the best liquid foundation that I have ever had on my skin. And thanks to Cover Girl?s color picker, my makeup color was paired up to my skin tone and could not have matched more perfectly. Here is my final opinion on the two products? The Foundation -I have skin sensitivities and I am very particular about my makeup. I have used powder or mineral foundations for years to avoid the oily buildup feeling that liquids tend to be famous for. But Cover Girl has turned my head with this Natureluxe line. I could tell as I applied this line of foundation that I had found something truly different. Why is that important since I use powder foundations? The liquid does such a better job at concealing my imperfections. With Natureluxe I found that it concealed beautifully and though I could tell it was there, it was no more offending than the powder. So, SCORE! I love it! The Lip Gloss -You know a good gloss as you put it on and this is yet again another score. It is non-sticky, smooth, long lasting and offers SPF 15 protection from the sun. On the like it meter it is very close to the Nivea gloss that I normally wear, without the sticky feeling that it can leave. My lips felt like satin for hours, so again, SCORE! I would certainly recommend this product.