SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Maker | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    02.07.14

I always wanted to get a Soda Stream. I got it and love it. It is very easy to make. Kids love it. Just the flavors are little bland.

• c_mazahir c_mazahir
    02.11.15

Buying this Sodastream fountain is a good deal if you just like sparkling water. Buying club soda at the store is not cheap, and the bottles lose their fizz if you don't consume the whole thing in one day after opening. The Soda Stream bottles do a good job of holding fizz even over a few days.We mostly use ours for plain water and add a squeeze of lemon or lime after adding the fizz. I am not super impressed with their soda flavorings.The whole device is little more than plastic housing for a CO2 tank. Be careful snapping it together because I could definitely see the plastic cracking if you are careless. Once together though, it's easy to use. Requires no plug in and it's pretty streamlined to take up little room on the counter. Wipes clean and looks OK on the counter.

• soniaarminda By  soniaarminda
    12.11.13

It's easy to use but the flavored soda liquids are not all very tasty. great for club soda.

• hollymdemotte By  hollymdemotte
    12.11.13

We got this about a month ago. We love it! It's the best buy in a long time. It's so easy to you and much better for your and the environment at the same time.

• scfalcone By  scfalcone
    11.08.13

I love my sodastream. I bought it because I was sick of lugging around big bottles. I actually buy the syrup from Sams and mix it with the carbonated water. I did not care much for the syrups that come directly from sodastream. It takes more of the syrup to make it taste like actual fountain drink sodas than the little sodastream bottles but the effect is well worth it. I get the 3 gallon boxes and transfer it to 3 cleaned milk jugs (Arizona tea jugs work well too). Overall, I highly recommend the sodastream system.

• mols001 By  mols001
    10.01.13

I love the Soda stream. I like the flavors and being able to make a soda whenever I need, but with the fraction of the calories. I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes carbonated drinks. My kids really like the Kool-aid flavors, and I like it doesn't contain the sugar like regula soft drinks.

• momd81 By  momd81
    09.22.13

I never would have though how awesome this product is until I actually tried it. All the flavors have so much flavor and yummy fizz to them. They have less sugar than normal soda pop, and they taste amazing. The best part is you'll save money by using SodaStream instead of buying regular soda pop.

• RozeReviews By  RozeReviews
    07.15.13

In four easy steps, you have a fresh bottle of fizz. Since visual display is usually easier to explain hte step my step, I did a short video for you to enjoy. http://youtu.be/SQyHQbmiUz4

• foxy82 By  foxy82
    05.24.13

We love this machine, it is easy and portable. Fun for the kids and healthy (add your own natural flavors to the water)

• chart1 By  chart1
    05.14.13

I LOVE my SodaStream! I drink a lot of seltzer and its so nice to be able to have it at the drop of a hat. It is also very convenient for those times when I want a soda. Its much easier than lugging big bottles or six packs around.

• callmemini By  callmemini
    06.08.12

Easy to use and durable. We had a Primo and it broke after a month. No complaints about this machine though. And the CO2 seems to last much longer.

• valv22 By  valv22
    06.07.12

love this product easy to use and saved us some money ...