FOX Bones Review Page 2 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• dumbstack By  dumbstack
    10.06.14

You will not want to stop watching this show. The cast is great, the storyline is always exciting and everything is well thought out.

• mixed75 By  mixed75
    09.25.14

I am always tuning in to watch Bones. Interesting story lines and love the chemistry bewteen the characters

• birdwhisperer By  birdwhisperer
    08.02.14

Love this show! I love the chemistry between Booth and Bones! Love all the cast members and have watched it since it first came on!

• larry72 By  larry72
    08.02.14

lover the romance and mystery

• cloerg By  cloerg
    06.25.14

I absolutely love this show!!!! I could watch reruns all day long!! Plus Booth and Hodgins!! yummy!!!

• meggyreap By  meggyreap
    02.01.14

This is one of the shows my mother and I watch every week, it has really progressed well though out the seasons. My mom who read the books this is based off said it's extremely different from the books in a good way. It's a great show that really knows how to pull at the heart strings.

• AnitaJax By  AnitaJax
    01.20.14

Engaging characters creatively use scientific method to solve murders. Compelling long and short story arcs.

• beca24 By  beca24
    12.12.13

just starting watching the show on netflix and cant stop, the show is so good.

• genna110011 By  genna110011
    10.30.13

one of my favorite shows, the story line is keeping me hooked!

• Cynthia11 By  Cynthia11
    10.22.13

I Love this show! I sit there and try to solve the murder right there along side them. I never miss a show!

• tphuong By  tphuong
    08.18.13

LOVE the show! One of my favorite ever!!

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Another show I watch all the reruns. I am so addicted. It is serious but light hearted.

• mags3_luvs By  mags3_luvs
    08.06.13

I am addicted! Love this show.

• Pinkpurplehaze By  Pinkpurplehaze
    05.30.13

I have seen every episode at least twice. This is one of the few shows everyone can agree to watch. To me it's already a classic like MASH was to my parents.

• Kimie104 By  Kimie104
    05.29.13

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show, awesome characters, plots, and drama. You are sure to be intrigued.