LOreal Infallible Advanced Never Fail Makeup | SheSpeaks

• Emmsey By  Emmsey
    08.23.12

I really like this foundation. I got it on sale at Target awhile back and have used it ever sense. I do hate the pump though. I like it better than no pump, Mine just likes to go EVERYWHERE when I pump it and more often than not it gives too much product. All of that is packaging problems and not product problems though.

• rae3130 By  rae3130
    05.20.12

i LOVE this foundation! it matches my skin tone perfectly and didn't make be break out like many other foundations do!

• angel_Love7464 By  angel_Love7464
    04.05.12

this is really good used with a sponage and it does clug your pores

• Khoward1221 By  Khoward1221
    03.20.12

I have huge poors on my face and this covers it REALLY well. So amazing! And it doesn't take very much. I can usually cover my entire face with three pumps!

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

This foundations one of my Fav's! This foundation goes on smooth,blends easily, budge and smudge resistant and overall looks flawless! I found that due to my oily and blue/yellow undertones finding foundation can be outright nightmarish. I grabbed this on the fly at walgreens and being a skeptical gal put it to the test in humid-sweaty climate this foundation beat out my 40$ bottle hands down.

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

yeah, they aren't kidding--it really does last all day and look fantastic! I like to wear this in the summertime when I'm busy running errands or hanging out in the heat.

• jodynjohnson By  jodynjohnson
    10.27.11

I have been using the foundation and powder for about six months and I LOVE IT! It gives me great coverage and does not settle in my "wrinkles". I turned 40 this year and this is by far the best makeup I have used.

• shonnalahnac By  shonnalahnac
    10.27.11

I was lucky enough to get to review this product before it hit the market...Honestly I was worried it wouldn't be out yet before I ran out! I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!! I have Stilla one step, covergirl, almay and clairons...this product puts even the $45 dollar stilla to shame. I absolutely love the great coverage, the all day wear, it sets beautifully, I have had no issue with caking or cracking. Added bonus...the price! Right at about 10 dollars! You cannot really beat that price for this kind of great all day wear. I like to dust a lil finishing powder on after this and call it good! I have some pretty bad scars on my face, this covers them well enough you would not know they are there unless you knew me well enough to see me without make up on...with this you would never guess!

• byrdy22 By  byrdy22
    06.08.11

i have used this product for about a year now and enjoy it as dahlia08 said above it does start to firm up a little but i use a makeup brush so i get it on relatively fast plus if you put it on your hand it keeps it warm and liquid and easy to work with

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08
    01.07.11

love love love this makeup!!! ive used revlon colorstay for years and it never stayed on as long as this makeup does. the only complaint i have is that you have to hurry and blend it in cause it dries really fast. it has great coverage. its defiantly a must try! i love this product and will never go back to anything else.