Rimmel Fix Perfect Foundation Primer | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.28.14

Great primer that goes with any foundation. Perfect for all skin types. Face looks fresh and polished.

• drake14 By  drake14
    07.07.12

Not terribly impressed with this. It applies beautifully, I'll give it that, but as far as making an actual difference in application or staying power of my powder/foundation, I really haven't noticed a change. If anything my makeup seems more prone to creasing than before.

• beyondbeautylounge By  beyondbeautylounge
    04.08.12

I didn't care for this primer. I found it to be a weird color, it did not absorb well and ended up leaving a film on my skin that interfered with the blending of my foundation. I tried it a few times using less but had the same result.

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    03.17.12

After reading everyone's reviews about this primer I am going to try it! Thanks!

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

Great stuff! This is another great primer to use under mineral foundation. The color lightens up after you apply it and it lasts for a long time. I like it for the price, finish, and performance. I received this from my mama as a gift because the shade was too light for her and I have bought it twice since that first tube :)

• sophiaspizz By  sophiaspizz
    02.20.11

I LOVE THiS PRIMER it somewhat smooths my face it gets rid of a lot of the redness and it diminishes my pores. The color doesn't matter it just blends in your skin right away, Definitly smooths and calms redness. It makes my foundation LAST FOREVER! It's great sometimes I just use this and a setting powder it works so good.

• kclark37 By  kclark37
    01.29.11

I tried this product while I was looking for a new primer and my usual was out of stock online. I found that it made my skin really sticky and it deff has a red tint to it that just made me look completely red all over, even with my foundation over it. Would never buy again

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08
    01.07.11

I wanted to try a foundation primer for some time now cause my foundation always seemed to come off after a few hours and i always had to reapply it during the day. I didnt want anything too expensive so i bought this and its amazing. It comes out as a pinkish orange color but as soon as you blend it in the color goes away. im 21 and already have wrinkles under my eyes that have bothered me. This product smooths the wrinkles and makes my foundation flawless and easy to put on. I used to use L'oreal true match foundation and it always came off within a couple hours but with the primer it stays on all day. Now i use it with L'oreal infalliable foundation and its crazy how well my foundation stays on. I can put it on in the morning and it will still be flawless when i go to bed. I def. recommend this primer!!