Diva Cup Model 2 | SheSpeaks

• Neshia81 Neshia81
    09.05.19

Still not leak-proof or bladder friendly

I have been using this product now for a year, and I must say at first it looked to be a great product. I have given it some to see if I can adjust, but it isn't friendly to the bladder at all. It seems to put a lot of pressure, and it also depends on what position your cervix is in ( high or low) as to how well the suction is. I would like to see a product with a broader rim and less cup for a more secure and comfortable fit (maybe I will try Tampax starter if I could get a hold of one).

• toriwilson98 By  toriwilson98
    03.21.19

Great Alternative!

Used Model 1. Never going back to tampons. Its an amazing product if your looking for an alternative for your tampons. Yes it is a little hard to get the hang of putting it in and taking it out. But once you get the hang out it, its amazing!

• Beetlelvngirl By  Beetlelvngirl
    02.13.19

No surprises or odor

I bought the divacup when fred Meyers had a coupon for it. I was thinking about switching from pads/tampons for a while. I weighted the pros and cons of using the divacup as my changes in period had started to shift to lighter flows. After a few months of reading reviews from several sites I decided to throw in the towel. It's now my second cycle using the divacup and I'm loving it. I can get up and flow through my day without carrying around spare panties or pants. No worry about surprise leaks either. So far I give 4 stars. I wish i could give a 5 star but I'm still getting used to the cup insertion.

• mttclark2001 By  mttclark2001
    02.02.19

I loved the idea of a cup and don't get me wrong the diva was my first cup I bought worked great when I could get it to open. Was a little on the soft side was comfortable but struggled with many folds to get it to pop open. Had to switch to a cup that was a little firmer and have no more issues with any folds to get it to pop open. I have been using cups for 4 years now and will never go back to tampons or pads again. I am however thinking of trying the tampax cup just so expensive if your not happy with it. We will see cause I really love the my cup now.

• Txtrouble By  Txtrouble
    01.26.19

Great product however I had leaking on multiple occasions due to super heavy flow.

• Klgrannes By  Klgrannes
    12.09.18

Wow

I have been using my diva cup since 2013. I really enjoy it for camping and hiking its just alot easier to deal with than tampons and pads.I have a very heavy period and have to chang it about every 4 hours as apposed to every hour with a super tampon.It can be a bit messy to remove so I suggest having wet wipes or a water bottle if you are using it in a public bathroom.I do this so I dont have to wash it in the sink infront of everyone.it did taje me 4 or five cycles to figure it out and have it stay leak proof. I will definatley repurchase this menstrual cup when mine wears out

• Mummy2012 By  Mummy2012
    07.23.18

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY DIVA CUP

I researched a lot before trying the diva cup I had lots of people say it was hard to get the hang of others say it leaked I've been amazed at how easy it was for me I had no leaks it was easy to insert easy to clean no having to change it 10 times a day I would definitely recommended it to anyone wanting to try

• loudcassi By  loudcassi
    08.02.17

This was my first experience with a menstrual cup. I loved the idea that I wouldn't be filling up the landfills and that I would save money. I also loved the idea of not having to worry about it for 12 hours. BUT my experience was not that wonderful. It was painful no matter how much I messed with it and changed it's position. I leaked a lot until I got the hang of it and even after that I still wore a pantyliner because I worried about leakage. I ended up researching more cups and went with a different one.

• Mommylovesdiscounts By  Mommylovesdiscounts
    07.25.17

Let's be real...

The Diva Cup is life changing! My first cycle using it was a learning experience, but it didn't take long to get the hang of it. I will never use a tampon or pad again. This has simplified my life.

• ReviewsByKay By  ReviewsByKay
    07.28.16

I absolutely love this cup. I have completely stopped using tampons. It takes practice to get the hang of using a cup but once you fully transition you will love it. Insertion is easy and it forms to each individual. I recommend changing it in the shower to prevent any mess. Very comfortable and a noticeable decrease in cramping.

• robind30 By  robind30
    07.08.16

On the fence? Don't be!

I just started using the diva cup and was very intimidated at first. It was incredibly easy to insert and remove. I didn't leak at all, even on my heaviest days. I typically wear super tampons and almost always leak over night, but not so with the diva cup. I only changed it twice a day (morning and night) and didn't notice it at all. I love this thing!