Downy Fabric Softener Review Page 2 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    01.27.15

So soft and love the smell. Doesn't make clothes look greasy.

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.16.15

price is high but you dont have to use as much as the cheaper ones

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.25.14

The only one I really like! I've actually washed comforters and put them away until I wanted to use them weeks later and they STILL smelled amazing!!!

• Shaybae By  Shaybae
    12.23.14

I use downy every time. Its the best fabric softener.

• kturner82 By  kturner82
    12.14.14

Downy is the only fabric softener I use since my son is allergic to every other brand we have tried. It leaves my laundry feeling extra soft and smelling fresh. Love this product!

• annettepetsaver By  annettepetsaver
    10.07.14

makes clothes smell good

• dafmom2014 By  dafmom2014
    10.02.14

i have been using downy for years. my mom has always used it as well. clothes feel soft, have no static and smell wonderful. best fabric softener on the market by far

• edjona By  edjona
    09.29.14

Downy is a great fabric softener. And its scents are very good too. And I like that they are very often on sale. I always recommend it.

• ELW83014 By  ELW83014
    09.29.14

love downy fabric softener it makes my clothes smell and feel amazing

• Babeskey By  Babeskey
    06.09.14

In my opinion Downy is the best fabric softener! I love how it makes my clothes, towels, and blankets so soft and the sent is not over barring!

• butterflye By  butterflye
    06.09.14

I have used it and was good

• katfos By  katfos
    05.14.14

Downy always leaves my clothes soft and smelling great. I love the different scent options! I wish they would make pods like Tide!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I used to use this almost every load, and it does do a great job, but ever since they changed their scents I haven't been able to get used to them. My grandmother used the same scent for decades, and after they changed them up a bit she just couldn't get her signature laundry scent back. I use a different brand now because I think that the scent lasts longer on the clothing, but Downy works well to soften clothing better than any other brand I've encountered.

• robinann19599 By  robinann19599
    02.22.14

I will only use Downy. It is nice to see the other scents as well...they are all great.

• kimsmoak By  kimsmoak
    01.28.14

I ALWAYS use Downy. I never use anything else.