Downy Fabric Softener | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.14.14

Downy always leaves my clothes soft and smelling great. I love the different scent options! I wish they would make pods like Tide!

• Wildangel By  Wildangel
    08.07.16

Family favorite

I love Downy, been using it for years. My mom used it so I use it also. Why switch when you find a great product.

• Jessicapurple By  Jessicapurple
    08.01.16

Favorite Fabric Softener

My Number 1 go-to fabric softener. It smells great, leaves my clothes soft, and is no fail.

• JessicaNclyde By  JessicaNclyde
    02.09.16

Downy has a great smell. And i love the idea of using this and not having to worry about the fabric softener sheets.

• PburgmomsalesMM By  PburgmomsalesMM
    01.29.16

The best smelling fabric softener ever and softens clothes really well but pricy.

• moot0009 By  moot0009
    01.10.16

I use Downy Free, and it's wonderful. I use it in a Downy Ball with every load (even my towels!), and it works beautifully to soften and more importantly, CONDITION my clothes to keep them in better shape for longer. I do use less than the Downy Ball line "calls for," because I've found it to be concentrated enough to still work with less.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    01.27.15

So soft and love the smell. Doesn't make clothes look greasy.

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.16.15

price is high but you dont have to use as much as the cheaper ones

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.25.14

The only one I really like! I've actually washed comforters and put them away until I wanted to use them weeks later and they STILL smelled amazing!!!

• Shaybae By  Shaybae
    12.23.14

I use downy every time. Its the best fabric softener.

• kturner82 By  kturner82
    12.14.14

Downy is the only fabric softener I use since my son is allergic to every other brand we have tried. It leaves my laundry feeling extra soft and smelling fresh. Love this product!