elf Cosmetics Blush Brush | SheSpeaks

• mommy2459 By  mommy2459
    10.12.12

Love the brushhh:) works best

• SassyShopper By  SassyShopper
    06.02.12

I love this brush! And the price is absolutely unbeatable! I use it every day for my blush, and I have even cleaned it a few times. It still retains its shape and the bristles are as soft as ever! I got mine at target, and I just love it! I would definitely recommend it. For budget friendly gals, this brush is a definite must!

• Oparaa By  Oparaa
    03.15.12

Love this for applying highlighter on my cheeks, and down the bridge of my nose,

• hallrs By  hallrs
    09.16.11

I love this Brush. I needed a new one and was not willing to pay what I normally pay for my Bobbi Brown Brushes. I was pleasantly surprised and two months later am still very happy with the product. And the price?...Unbelievable!

• ladyredx By  ladyredx
    07.26.11

i love this brush.its so soft and easy to work with

• freecyclestacy By  freecyclestacy
    12.29.10

This brush is great and for $1, you cannot beat the price! I picked this up at my local Target. When I saw it, I said to myself, "for a dollar, why not?" When I got home and tried it out, I was pleasantly surprised. The bristles are incredibly soft and are angles, making makeup application very easy. I have also washed this brush and it washed and dried great. Basically, for a dollar, this brush is a great buy! It can be found at certain stores (such as some Targets and KMarts) but also online (along with a whole line of $1-$3 makeup items) at eyeslipsface.com