Hard Candy Kaleyedescope Eye Shadow | SheSpeaks

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

Not for me..... crumbled and colors werent as true as they looked!!!

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.30.11

Great shadows. The colors are very pigmented and easy to build and blend

• aem0508 By  aem0508
    01.17.11

I have this shadow in the color peace which is a brown and cream duo and I love it. I use it every day and bought a second to make sure I have plenty. I works great wet.

• bellamoonstone By  bellamoonstone
    01.03.11

I love Hard Candy's packaging (I'm an Urband Decay Addict) but my eye shadow got banged up just a little while the cashier was scanning it and that was disappointing. Other than that great pigment, super cute packaging, and I love the brand.

• flcnblue By  flcnblue
    01.02.11

I really like the hard candy duo's. They do break easy so they are not for you if it is something you would have to carry to touch up your makeup. I do find that they have a richer and longer wear to them if you wear them wet. But over all it is nicely pigmented and is a nice shadow.

• KittyKat91 By  KittyKat91
    11.09.10

i recently bought a kaleyedoscope baked eyeshadow duo at walmart. and i love it. one side is an amethyst purple, and the other a bubblegum pink. they are of pretty good pigment. i didnt have to press my finger in it so bad as to break it like i've had to with other drugstore brands. they have all sorts of glittery shadows, and anyone who loves sparkle, whether its noticeable or just a touch, will like this shadow.