Fisher Price The Sing-A-Ma-Jigs Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• sarahk380 By  sarahk380
    03.21.12

My younger sister (27) teaches chorus and wanted these for Christmas. I spent a very fun (to me) hour in Target picking three that represented alto, soprano and even a little bass singer. It was harder than you would think since I wanted to make sure that they would harmonize. I am sure I annoyed the other shoppers but my daughter and I had a blast and my sister loves them!

• only1tyanna By  only1tyanna
    03.21.12

My children and I just love these things. They are so fun to play with. We love to put it on the third setting and try to figure out what song it sings. They are just the cutest things. Any age will love these.

• testingmama By  testingmama
    03.21.12

I agree with another review that these are one of the most annoying toys ever. My boys were given one for Christmas and it was returned immediately. There are PLENTY of great toys that entertain kids while not annoying the parents but this is not one of them. These are right up there with Zhu Zhu pets for one of the strangest looking and most annoying popular toys ever.

• cherrimae By  cherrimae
    03.21.12

I had more fun with these than my two year old when we received four as a gift. They are bright and colorful and sing a song as well as in harmony - so you simply must have more than one - the type of item I would save for a rainy day or playdate rather than purchase for my own kid. She had great fun with them, but briefly. A much better investment - colored chalk. which can be used on a chalkboard indoors when it rains and outdoors when the sun is shining, and washes off clothing. I do not think these are environmentally sound - it must take a lot of energy and labor to make them but they will end in a landfill, unlike blocks or chalk or crayons.

• krys2000 By  krys2000
    01.27.12

Most ANNOYING toy EVER! I'd rather give my 3 kids a drum set.

• BramblyHedge By  BramblyHedge
    01.12.12

These are great, so much fun. We can't help playing with these even when we see them at the store.

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    12.10.11

these are so cute

• smileyface57 By  smileyface57
    12.03.11

We actually purchased one of these toys at a Salvation Army store in our area. My kids just had the greatest time with it. They loved making it sing at different tempos, and just making it do silly things. It made them laugh and still does! My kids are 12, 16 and 19 and they have played with one of these for hours. Really cute and pretty amazing. They all asked for one for Christmas! So don't count this out for your older children--I think they'd like it better than the younger ones!

• dlmagray By  dlmagray
    12.02.11

These are the cutest toys. My daughter is 6 years old and she LOVES her Sing A Ma Jig. I found them by accident at Toys R Us. I was looking for a special gift for my daughter to celebrate one of her accomplishments. I happen to see them in the main isle so I picked one up to see what it was. I then remembered hearing my daughter talk about them. It took me a while to find the right one but I did it. There are so many cute ones that I had trouble choosing. They even have Disney characters. I found mine for $7.99. I didn't look at what the recommended age for this toy is but I have seen little babies playing with them and I have seen older kids with them. I think these would be great for any age range. ( I have even seen Adults playing with them) I would rate this a 5 star toy (on a 5 star rating period, with 5 being the best)

• momofbr2 By  momofbr2
    11.22.11

My infant was fascinated by the sing-a-ma-jig and the noise it made, but it was pretty hard to push to have it sing. If you're trying to make it sing a whole song it's a forearm workout.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    11.08.11

Very cute and very different, cool colors and silly singing sounds. Not a bad toy at all, but in my case i liked it better than my three kids 2,4 and 6....... they were board with it quickly and it sits at the bottom of the toy box! Owell i thought it was cute.........

• Lunasmommy By  Lunasmommy
    09.15.11

Cute toys, however they get really annoying really quickly.

• brandyjosepi By  brandyjosepi
    06.06.11

My daughter loves this toy. She laughed and laughed when she heard it and saw the mouth moving. The only thing is im constantly haveing to remove food from its mouth because she tries to feed it.

• SeaniesMom By  SeaniesMom
    02.11.11

I had no idea what Sing-a-ma-jigs were until my mom bought the entire set for my son. Needless to say, they have become a huge hit in my house. Not only does my son lov e playing with them, but my husband and I find themto be quite hysterical as well. What i really like is how they not only sing their own individual songs, but you can harmonize them all as well. Great entertaining toy for all ages! They are also very useful in other ways. I tutor a young boy with autism who has verbal communication difficulties. He enjoys tha sing-a-ma-jigs and is making great progress mimicing the sounds they make.

• Rnkmom By  Rnkmom
    01.26.11

As annoying as these things are (and creepy like I see someone else described it), it does interest my daughter at times. We actually had fun with it this afternoon for about 5 minutes -- her and I just couldn't stop giggling at the stupid thing.