Shark Steam Mop | SheSpeaks

• Katlyn_H By  Katlyn_H
    09.30.16

I love my Steam mop. It got the dirt off of the apartment floor. I tried to get the dirt off with a normal mop but couldn't. My fiance and I bought this and the first time i used it the hard dirt came right off.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    08.02.16

Good Mop

I have only used the steam mop on my hard wood floors so far. Its easy to use and clean. The pad that comes with it, can be washed in the washing machine and put in the dryer. Make sure you sweep your floors before using the mop. It did get spots off the floor and made the floor shine too. I like knowing that my floors are really getting cleaned, instead of being wiped up.

• jackiew0929 By  jackiew0929
    06.30.16

This is a great steamer, I use it all the time and have not had any issues with it

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.05.15

Works very well. Sanitizes floors. Pulls a lot of dirt up. Easy to wash mop scrubs.

• 15renfrotm By  15renfrotm
    12.05.15

Regular mops can't even compare. I love the Shark so much. I'm constantly looking for an excuse to pop it out of the closet and use it. I'm kinda obsessed.

• JessieF By  JessieF
    08.26.15

Love this steam mop!! Really releases a lot of steam. I've bought 2 because on the first one I used regular tap water and steam wouldn't come out after a couple of months. Second one I've had for over a year and works perfect , I only use bottle water in it. Really recommend if you want to disinfect without any harsh chemicals.

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

This is pretty handy to have if you don't like dealing with a mess. The only reason it has 4 stars is that it is not made to handle large (kid) spills or cleanups

• Hotsalsa99 By  Hotsalsa99
    08.01.15

I bought one of these because I have mobility and health issues that make it hard for me to clean up. With boys, I have to stay on top of the cleaning or it looks like a cyclone went through the house. It does what it says. Dirt evaporated after a few passes with the Shark Steam Mop. There's two sides on the fabric pad. One for dirt lifting and the other to scrub. They're both pretty soft, so I didn't see any damage to my tile floors. I do notice a smell when it's in use. It's not terrible but it is noticeable, but evaporates within minutes of cleaning so it's not a deal breaker. There's also stickiness to the floors. I wonder if it's because I don't use distilled water as recommended in the manual? I do wish it picked up stains quicker. Sometimes a bad stain can take a few minutes to get up. It is also a little bit of work to get the water into the intake part for steaming. I wish the tank was bigger and the cord longer. I have to unplug frequently, and refill the tank at least one during my cleaning sessions.

• misskclyburn By  misskclyburn
    07.21.15

This was such a great product.I loved this and I would recommend to any one to try and they will not be disappointed.

• queenlatida By  queenlatida
    07.14.15

I purchased a Shark Steam mop after we moved into our new home, for my hardwood floors. So I've had it for about 6 months. The reason I bought it, was my neighbors hardwood floors ALWAYS looked beautiful. So I asked what she used and she told me a Shark. I went out and bought one and now MY FLOORS ALWAYS LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! ( I also own a Shark vacuum!!)