Parents Choice Premium Infant Formula | SheSpeaks

• singlemommyof2 singlemommyof2
    07.19.12

I use this in the Gentle for my daughter. Just as good as the more expensive brands but cost much less! =)

• JLFahie By  JLFahie
    02.20.14

Good formula. My son liked it. The packaging is not as convenient as other types so I switched.

• Cbat3295 By  Cbat3295
    02.20.14

Tried this with both my sons they have a lactose intolerance so I had to switch them but believe it or not in soy it's just like the name brands

• gorda361 By  gorda361
    10.16.13

tried with my newborn but didnt like it

• believe By  believe
    10.07.13

My daughters used this product for all three of my grandsons it is just as good as the brand names, but less expensive.

• chyened By  chyened
    12.17.12

Love it!! Way less expensive than Similac and Enfamil, and it doesn't bother my 3mon's belly. He had a hard time on Enfamil, switched over and he's back to his happy self.

• MamaMeow By  MamaMeow
    12.01.12

We had to try several different formulas for my son and he ended up needing the Soy formula. I tried the Parent's Choice because you could get a bigger can and it saved a lot of money. It is exactly the same as the name brands as far as nutrients and vitamins.They are able to cost less because they don't have a huge marketing budget. The customer support is excellent if you have a concern or question.

• amhuwa By  amhuwa
    10.25.12

Used parents choice formula after I quit brestfeeding and we no longer had a stock pile of formula that was given to us. It worked great and had all the nutrients without the price of other brands.

• tanyacook By  tanyacook
    10.15.12

Used this when I couldn't afford Enfamil. Same health benefits but the powder isn't as fine of a texture. Occasionally clumped up in bottle. Mixing with warm water seemed to help this.

• reena100 By  reena100
    10.08.12

I purchased this formula at my local kmart. The price is cheap saved me alot of money . Baby like it.

• itzy2006 By  itzy2006
    10.08.12

This is the formula I use with my daughter and really like it