Big Red Cream Soda | SheSpeaks

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    05.19.12

Oh my! I forgot all about this soda! It was one of my favorites as a kid, and I still love it. I haven't had it in a while though, but now I really want some. Nothing tastes like Big Red. It's creamy and good.

• sgtorres2023 By  sgtorres2023
    04.11.12

so glad i live in texas in i can drink Big Red and dr.pepper whenever i want ;) how i love my home town bc they created both of these drinks. Best soda pop ever!

• xaveria2 By  xaveria2
    04.10.12

My absolute favorite. Several years ago I lived in Florida for 6 months and they don't sell Big Red anywhere. I had a friend bring me a few cases when she came to visit. I also got my grandma to bring me some when she came to spend the holidays. I love it and have tried generic brands of red cream soda but nothing tastes like Big Red. Nothing at all compares.

• littleminkee By  littleminkee
    01.24.12

I love Big Red! When I was little I only had it once a year when we visited relatives in Texas. Now they have have it here in California (but I still kinda think the Texas stuff tasted better!)

• imthinkingoutloud By  imthinkingoutloud
    09.28.11

a nice change from regular cream soda. This was one of my mother's favorites and it has been passed on to me and now to my own daughter. A nice treat we enjoy, family style.

• katger48 By  katger48
    10.21.10

I love this soda. It is awesome. I remember my dad introducing Big Red to my sister and I when we were little growing up in KY. Always brings back fond memories of my dad. I live in GA now and cannot find it. I have a wonderful friend who started the whole thing by buying me two bottles off the interent. I have another friend who's husband travels and when he sees it in other states he will bring me back a couple of cases. This is the best soda.