Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer

Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer

4.6
              Rated #1 in Coffee & Tea
189 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

one of my favorite coffee creamers! So happy that they sell it year round now! its like Christmas in a cup!

I love to drink this flavor year round!! Here is a little trick too.... put just a little in the kid's milk for a little breakfast treat. It is also great in hot chocolate!

So delicious! Puts me in a wintery Christmas mood at anytime of the year. A must try !!

Coffeemate is so delicious and I love the natural bliss one the best!

Love the peppermint flavor.It adds an extra special hint of flavor without taking away from the rich,coffee taste.

This has to be one of my favorite coffee creamers of all time. It turns an ordinary cup of coffee into a delicious treat! I especially love it around the holidays, but I still love to use it all year long!

Delicious! Coffee mate is my favorite brand of creamer...this flavor just became a new favorite as well :) Perfect for winter time!

Got To Have My Morning Cup Of Coffee And This Type Coffre Creamer Is All I Buy Love Sll The differrnt Flavors.

Very good, rich flavor. Be aware once used sugar is really not necessary- this creamer has all the flavor you need!

Peppermint is a favorite around here. I loved that his had just enough peppermint flavoring to enhance my coffee without overpowering it!

husband loves this!

Love it and wish it wasn't seasonal, or easier to find!

I love this product! It is a way to get my peppermint mocha all year!

I buy this for my husband as I am not a coffee drinker. He likes it a lot.

Was pretty good,will definitely buy it again