Philosophy Purity Made Simple One Step Facial Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    01.05.15

I just started using this product and this along with the Hope in a jar seem to make my face smoother and reduce the redness in my face. It also does not dry my skin out like other cleansers.

• lisaes98 lisaes98
    05.18.12

I've noticed that Philosophy brand products contain parabens so for that reason I do not use them. It's ironic that a product with the word "purity" in it's name would contain something like parabens so I was very disappointed. I recv'd a Birthday Cake smelling cleanser as a present and while I dug the smell, I couldn't bring myself to use it. I realize not everybody feels the same way I do about parabens in their products, but I have a fluid filled mass in my right breast which, coincidence or not, actually got smaller in the year that I stopped using products containing parabens- so for me, it's important to use products that are paraben-free. To that end I find that the "Yes to..." line of cleansers and moisturizers (Yes to Carrots, Yes to Tomatoes, etc) are paraben-free and perform wonderfully; as do many St. Ives products. I wish Philosophy and many other high-end brands would introduce some paraben-free products because I do like my beauty products (Sephora knows me well!). This is just my 2 cents.

• CoCoJo By  CoCoJo
    07.17.14

I absolutely love this cleanser! I use it to wash off the makeup from my face as well as my eyes. It does not burn or sting my eyes like the eye makeup removers I've tried do. It is gentle and soft and smells great. I love that after I use this my face does not feel tight and dry. I buy the travel size at Ulta for $10 and make it last.

• funsmileymom By  funsmileymom
    06.28.14

The purity brand itself speaks to me with its trendy labeling, as well as the name "Purity". it smells good as well as cleansed my face nicely, no residue left over, yet not drying out my skin either. I like to stay with one or two products over all for a face wash, my skin will break out if i dont, but am thinking of switching to Purity as well as my other daily face wash.

• mwisner By  mwisner
    05.09.14

Love this product! It leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated My only complaint is that it doesn't take off my eye makeup but other than that it's a great product

• skohn83 By  skohn83
    03.11.14

Love this product, will never go to another. it leaves skin soft but clean. Does not have an odor or make your skin feel like you dumped chemicals all over it.

• Nadi102 By  Nadi102
    03.11.14

This is my favorite cleanser of all time! Every time I try to buy something else, I immediately regret it and always ce back to this stuff. I have eczema and this has never irritated my sensitive skin. Love it!

• happi23 By  happi23
    11.06.13

I like it, it's gentle and hydrates my skin. It doesn't irritate and great for removing my makeup. I would give it 5 stars if it was non scented. I love philosphy products.

• licorice By  licorice
    11.04.13

I buy this for my teenagers acne.

• cara18 By  cara18
    11.02.13

This product is okay. I got it as a free gift at Sephora. It washes of makeup, etc. But I believe it is no different than many other drugstore products.

• drewzmom By  drewzmom
    10.27.13

Solid product; gets dirt and makeup off without being harsh...was surprised at how well it removed eye makeup...the cleansing cloths are convenient too

• dclmtt By  dclmtt
    07.25.13

It's silky, smells nice, and doesn't irritate the skin. Whether it's better than other face washes is hard to say because it certainly works as a cleanser but it isn't more memorable than others I have used. Still after using it for a couple of months it seemed to get rid of all the dirt and products I was wearing and I didn't get any breakouts. It's soft so if you're looking for a cleanser for more delicate skin I would look into buying Purity.