Starbucks Via Flavored Ready Brew Coffee Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• ab1490 By  ab1490
    01.05.13

Starbucks is my go to brand! I love to bring these to class. It really makes physics bearable at 8am

• iamwellness By  iamwellness
    09.25.12

I take these camping, add it to hot water and ready to go in a few minutes!

• XjemmX By  XjemmX
    08.09.12

If these were not so expensive, I would have them stocked in my desk drawer at work. I have the caramel flavor at home for those days when I don't have any cold brewed coffee left in the fridge. I have not found any other instant coffees that compare.

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

I like to have several flavors on hand for company as we are not coffee drinkers!

• NJhousewife22 By  NJhousewife22
    04.29.12

These are great for traveling! i always make sure to have some in my suitcase for those coffee emergencies. I LOVE the caramel iced coffee version. Definitely great for a fast pick me up.

• rainaroo By  rainaroo
    04.07.12

I buy these for my boyfriend who loves to take them when he goes to school or work and doesn't have time to make coffee.

• AnAmericanHousewife By  AnAmericanHousewife
    03.26.12

I clicked on this product because ironically, I have a cup of Vanilla Via sitting next to me right now! :)
    Although I don't like nor drink regular instant coffee (it tastes like beef bouillon to me) I tried the VIA brand when Starbucks were handing them out as samples in their coffee shops about a year or two ago. I found they tasted better than our 'office' coffee so I kept a stash in my desk drawer. Now, I keep the flavored Via on hand at home not for drinking hot - but for iced coffee.
    I fill my mug with crushed ice, brew one Keurig k-cup of bold coffee, add Via Vanilla and 1 Splenda packet or a dash of Torani's Vanilla flavoring along with about 1/4 c milk or half and half.
    *NOTE* - The vanilla does have 13 grams of sugar.

• mommaknows By  mommaknows
    03.26.12

I am not too impress with these flavored instant coffee. I was actually disappointed, not what I expected, I thought it would taste like the coffee brewed at Starbucks. The one I tried was the mocha flavor, too sweet for me, barely no taste of coffee. :(

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    03.26.12

The perfect on the go coffee! I use these when backpacking and it is truly the best instant coffee you'll find. Now...if only the price would go down a little, I have a very hard time paying $1 per cup of instant coffee.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.15.12

Best instant coffee ever!!

• kolorlady By  kolorlady
    03.15.12

Excellent instant, travel mug never been happier.

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

I keep a stock of these things and love to try the new flavors! They're perfect hot or you can add ice and cream to make a cold coffee beverage. I seriously use these nearly every day. It's my splurge :) The only one that I'm not crazy about is the Caramel. I love the Mocha.

• ajcoupons By  ajcoupons
    02.18.11

These are great. My husband uses these at work to fill in when they run out of coffee. I use it when we go on long rides.

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    10.15.10

These are great! I buy the cinnamon dolce latte as a special treat at Starbucks. And the Cinnamon VIA brew taste very good and will be my go to home pick me up. Added plus Starbucks is offering a coupon on their website. Try it out ? it is a great flavored instant coffee. Size: 6 servings of each - Caramel, Vanilla, Cinnamon and Mocha flavors.