Baby Magic Baby Lotion | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This has got to be my favorite baby lotion above all others. My mom put it on me as a child, and I have always loved the scent. I like that it leaves skin feeling soft instead of greasy, and I love that it is a "thick" type of lotion. I don't mind using this lotion myself from time to time, and I usually put some on my own hands and feet when I'm finished putting it all over baby.

• Despise this lotion. It eaves my baby feeling sticky.I do not recommend.

• dlwright By  dlwright
    05.12.15

Nothing like Baby Magic! My son has eczema and very sensitive skin. We have tried what feels like every soap/lotion on the market. But Baby Magic works great for us...it smells wonderful, and does not irritate his skin at all. Its the only brand we use these days.

• ArielsMommy By  ArielsMommy
    05.11.15

I use this on my daughter every day and it leaves her skin so soft and smells soooo good.

• suerelove By  suerelove
    05.07.15

We used this product when my father in law was taking treatments for cancer. It works great on children and adults

• quteepie By  quteepie
    05.06.15

We love the smell of this product, I use it on my glam son and myself.. it makes our skin soft.

• Jaceyabby By  Jaceyabby
    02.17.15

I love how this was not greasy and made my littles skin super soft. I even use it on my hands!

• Shay90 By  Shay90
    02.08.15

I use this for my daughter. It has her smelling very nice. www.facebook.com/parentingisgreat

• tlh200709 By  tlh200709
    02.08.15

best baby lotion. makes my niece smell good for hours

• Tifftiff By  Tifftiff
    02.07.15

I do not like this product. The smell is awful.

• ladyevedomme By  ladyevedomme
    02.06.15

You know, so many people say they like Johnson's, but Baby Magic is my all time favorite. It has a different smell, just enough to distinguish it for me, which is light and soothing and soft too. I love Baby Magic!

• carrie30282 By  carrie30282
    01.30.15

baby magic is definitely my favorite baby lotion makes my babies skin so soft and the smell who doesn't love the smell of a nice clean baby, and a big plus is it doesn't dry my hands out like some other baby lotions do. all in all an amazing product