e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Primer Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

05.25.14

Awesome!

• mwisner By  mwisner
    04.27.14

I think that this is a great and affordable product. This eye primer works well and I buy this product because it works just as well as the more expensive products for me.

• Randimichelle95 By  Randimichelle95
    02.16.14

I heard this was great! I need to try this ASAP!! Nothing but good reviews from my friends.

• AshleyG By  AshleyG
    02.16.14

This keeps my eyeshadow looking great for a great price!

• MrsKarenGarcia By  MrsKarenGarcia
    01.20.14

this is my favorite everyday primer, it does the job and its only $1. you cant complain about that. I make sure I give one to all my girls that are starting using makeup. Everyone compares it to the urban decay primer but to be honest why would I spend $20 on 1 when I can have one for $1.

• Autumnkat By  Autumnkat
    01.20.14

I, too, LOVE this primer. It keeps my eye shadow looking fresh all day. And, the price is more than right. I don't know about any of the expensive primers, but I'd never even try anything else, because this stuff really works!!

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.15.14

Best eye primer ever for a dollar! This blows urban decay mac benefit all high end products out of the water! Honestly ladies try this product out plz it will change your life!

• jeolie By  jeolie
    11.23.13

As with most of the Elf products Iv'e tried this one is a winner too! Can't beat the quality for the price! Really delivers on smoothness and ease of eyeshadow application.

• ornestac By  ornestac
    10.22.13

This is a very good eye primer and I think it's very comparable to Urban Decay eye primer. I put a little bite under my eye and my eyeliner is less smudge so I dun look like a panda. And it's only 3 bulks!!

• onenac By  onenac
    10.20.13

itīs a great primer and itīs inexpensive

• karenbebe By  karenbebe
    10.16.13

• ddazee By  ddazee
    08.13.13

For it's price, this is the best eyeshadow primer I've used. I used to use Urban Decay's primer potion, but when they made the change in packaging from a genie bottle to a squeeze tube, I noticed a change in formula as well and it no longer worked for me. I desperately tried eye primer after eye primer hoping something would compare but no dice. Until I finally tried this product. I had used E.L.F.'s cheaper eyelid primer before which was okay but still creased on me so I wasn't expecting much from this one. I was pleasantly surprised! The Mineral Eyeshadow Primer is one of the closest I've found to Urban Decay's old eyeshadow primer formula and at a fraction of the cost. With this primer my oily eyelids were able to hold on to eyeshadow all day with no creasing. While it won't grab onto your eye makuep until the next morning like my beloved UDPP used to, we really shouldn't be sleeping in makeup anyway so that's not an issue. Overall, I recommend this primer which is just as great --and better than some high-end products. Just be sure to grab the Mineral eyeshadow primer an not the $1 Eyelid Primer.

• Heyjesse By  Heyjesse
    06.11.13

This product worked very well for me. It's a women's needed product. Will revomend

• LeQueen By  LeQueen
    05.16.13

This is my favorite eye primer. It's cheap and does the same as other high end primers out there. I use it every day whether it's for school, going out, or shopping. I love this primer it is the best. It also blends well