Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Flouride Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I do NOT like the texture of this toothpaste but it does seem to keep my coffee stains from coming back whenever I whiten my teeth with strips. I only grab a bottle of this to brush with after each time I've used whitening strips.

• FancyFaceKaryn By  FancyFaceKaryn
    03.15.16

Great whitening toothpaste. I use this in conjunction with the white strips and I'm living my white smile.

• christy640 By  christy640
    03.03.16

This is by far my favorite toothpaste. I love the fresh, mintiness that it leaves and the polish that my teeth get with every brushing.

• roseflores101 By  roseflores101
    09.22.15

Best whitening toothpaste. Really works and you can see a difference the first time you use it

• Classlady50 By  Classlady50
    05.27.15

I love this toothpaste, it really does work well, on your teeth, the results will show.

• jewels811 By  jewels811
    05.26.15

My go to toothpaste, does help with keeping teeth white. I definitely see a difference when I use something else.

• Wine-a-little By  Wine-a-little
    03.26.15

I love this product. I use it in conjunction with their other 3D whitening products. The product works very well and goes a long way. I always get asked what I use for my teeth and I just say the tooth paste and mouth rinse! Great quality can be a tad expensive at times, but go for the bigger bottle the price per unit is better even though the price is higher but not by much!

• Mi1onus By  Mi1onus
    03.23.15

I generally use crest as my toothpaste, I prefer the taste and think it does the job well. I've previously used the crest 3d white and although I did see some improvement in the whiteness of my teeth, I don't recommend using it on a daily basis. Mostly because any whitening product used often is actually not good for your enamel and should only be used in moderation.

• lquill88 By  lquill88
    03.23.15

Best tooth paste. Makes my teeth white. I use this product 3 a day. It cleans really well!

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

THis toothpaste does exactly what it says. I have always been insecure about my teeth being slightly yellow but this toothpaste TOTALLY whitened my teeth within a month!

• boyerbn By  boyerbn
    01.08.15

This is the best whitening toothpaste I have ever used! Works quickly, is fairly inexpensive, and lasts a while! This beat out the competitors, by far. The only issue I had was the fact that I have very sensitive teeth, and this did cause a fair bit of pain.