Keurig Mini Personal Single Serve Brewing System | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    12.28.11

I love my Keurig!! I am the only coffee drinker in my house, and this is the perfect solution. I love that the Keurig only makes one fresh cup of coffee at a time! This is my new favorite appliance! For the reviewer that says it's not good if you like a big strong cup of coffee, I disagree. I also like a strong, bold flavored coffee! Try the new Starbucks French Roast K-Cups, and you won't be disappointed!

• anna348 By  anna348
    04.19.13

I have had a keurig for about 5 years now and I would never us another machine. They make the best coffee and it is so fresh, I am on my 3rd machine now. We drink a lot of coffee. I love that we can all have our own flavor since it is a single serve. I think everyone that enjoys coffee should own one of these, I have to say that of all my small appliance purchases this is by far the best purchase I ever made,

• koolmist101 By  koolmist101
    10.24.12

I absolutely love my Keurig. I have a small counterspace and am the only one in the house who loves specialty drinks, so this is perfect for me. The best part is that I don't have to make a huge cup of coffee and it go to waste. Wonderful!

• ChubbyCheeks1973 By  ChubbyCheeks1973
    08.23.12

I got mine as a gift. It is great for a cup of coffee since I am the only one that drinks in the household. Great variety of flavors and brands to choose from.

• marykerbie By  marykerbie
    08.22.12

I love my Keurig and couldn't imagine not having one. But this mini Keurig to me seems like more trouble. You have to fill it after every cup you make and that's just too much work. Mines the big one and I can get about 6-8 cups out of it depending on my cup size. That's so much better than having to fill it up before each cup.

• MrsGeisendorfer By  MrsGeisendorfer
    08.22.12

Love my Keurig. It's very convenient and so easy to use. Being the only coffee drinker in my house it's a great change and being able to brew one quick cup at a time means that I can always have hot coffee.

• TiffanyC15 By  TiffanyC15
    07.10.12

Our Keurig is the greatest product in our house! My husband is the only that drinks coffee but I love tea. And with this coffee maker we can make a glass for each of us!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    12.28.11

• cryandjoseph By  cryandjoseph
    10.04.11

love it perfectfor when you just want one cup of coffie us mine all the time

• NCMama By  NCMama
    10.03.11

I really love my Keurig. The best ever.

• duibheasa By  duibheasa
    09.18.11

I love my Keurig, I'm the only coffee drinker in my house and it's so convenient to not have to set up a whole pot of coffee just for me. And even when guests are visiting and I need to make multiple cups, it's super fast, and my everyone loves that they can each select their own variety of coffee. The only minor downside is that the coffee cups are somewhat pricey, but that's what sales and coupons are for.