Toys R Us | SheSpeaks

• spacktacle01 spacktacle01
    11.09.14

Good variety of toys, especially when we are looking for something specific. However, I have found even their sale prices are high. Other stores everyday prices for the same items are lower. I also don't like the return policy and what a hassle it is to take something back.

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    07.21.13

This is a store that I like to take my kids to, but I don't particularly like to shop there myself. I usually find that their selection is a bit small compared to shopping online, and the prices are unusually high. The coupons that they distribute always have a huge list of things that you can't use them with, and you can't use them on anything that is already on sale. We only shop here if we have to have a particular item very quickly, or if it's a special occasion for our son and he is picking out his own toy.

• Mamastacy57 By  Mamastacy57
    12.05.14

I agree that while their selection is much larger, their prices are much higher than their local competitors. It didn't used to bother me too much because I liked having a wider selection, but the past several times I've shopped their I've left with a bad taste in my mouth. For starters, they run some great coupons ( especially this time of year) but I have never seen another store with so many exclusions on their coupons. The biggest one being you can't use any type of coupon on a "hot" toy, which is basically ever relevant toy. Once you put a lay a way on, if an item you have on your order goes on sale they will not adjust the price where their competitors will. You can earn r us bucks for your purchases but they break them down so you can only use one at a time. And most imoortantly IMO, their customer service is terrible. I was looking for a specific toy that wasn't on the shelf and after a half hour of arguing with an associate she finally agreed to scan the barcode to revea they had two boxes full in the back. In the same visit I asked 2 different associates on the floor if they price match and was told absolutely, I spent an hour shopping around with all my match ups only to get to he register and be told they DO NOT price match and would not honor what I was told by the other associates (this came from a manager). Oh and they will not honor an item if it is priced wrong. All in all I think they really need to work on their policies. They may have a better selection but it comes at a cost.

• spacktacle01 By  spacktacle01
    11.09.14

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

Hubby, son & I love this store, but just wish the Legos were priced comparable to other retail stores. They jack up their prices on them and then have a "sale" that the sale would actually match "normal" prices at another store or even online. TRU is also not great on their return policy from what I have experienced.

• mybaybee By  mybaybee
    04.01.14

A little pricey and ours is a bit far so we do not shop there very often.

• bigdraws71 By  bigdraws71
    03.27.14

Yes I am a Toys R Us Kid from bikes to trains to video games I'm the biggest Toys R Us kid their is. I just saw a store in the mall I thought they all were way out in the boondocks are something it gives me a chance to really get the educational toys and stuff that little girls need from the toy store awesome awesome to see one back in the mall I am fan I still need some child hood stuff I never got has a kid too I get to live through my granddaughter can you say Easy Bake Oven for grandma. I do

• Fairymonkey By  Fairymonkey
    02.08.14

I think Toys R Us is now charging way too much money for their toys.

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Great selection but a bit pricey. I don't go there unless I have a coupon. The people there are usually very friendly and helpful when you can find them. It seems like they are understaffed a lot.

• aamita By  aamita
    10.18.13

I love Toys R Us my kids love you too everytime you go there they find a lots of toys that they like

• kayla87 By  kayla87
    10.17.13

Alittle expensive but well worth it will all they have to choose from!

• EL_549 By  EL_549
    10.17.13

I only shop here if I have a coupon or gift card. The prices are usually higher then other stores but the selection is great. My main complaint is the amount of cashiers open. Standing in line for 30 minutes to check out because the store Is packed and there are 2 cashiers around the holidays is ridiculous.