Coca Cola Diet Coke | SheSpeaks

• vickie1962 vickie1962
    03.22.15

I really like drinking coke products. The diet coke doesn't leave a bad after taste like the others.

• I am not a huge fan of diet sodas! I do believe that they aren't very good for you and besides the difference in sugar levels, Diet Coke still has the acidity levels and carbonation as a regular Coke does - all of which are not good for you for a number of reasons and last but not least, the amount of sodium in Diet Coke is not preferable either in my opinion.

• vickie1962 By  vickie1962
    03.22.15

• CricketFowler6819 By  CricketFowler6819

• natalieg44 By  natalieg44
    03.21.15

I am mixed. I feel that diet products have a bit of aftertaste. I do love the bubbly aspect and flavor of diet coke but the artificial sugar I believe ruins the great taste we all love. Natural should replace the artificial in this case in order for me to try out again

• corinnab By  corinnab
    03.21.15

Bad aftertaste do not like this product

• bambola By  bambola
    03.21.15

I don't like diet Coke. It tastes like chemicals. If im going to have soda I prefer having the real one ( non diet kind ) this way It taste better. I just have it less.

• ckaypull By  ckaypull
    03.21.15

Years ago diet coke was good. I think the recipe had changed. After taste is not appealing.

• tracygirl378 By  tracygirl378
    03.21.15

the taste of the artificial sweetener is too overwhelming. I don't like any beverages that I can taste the artificial sweeteners in. if I'm going to drink a diet soda I'd rather drink Pepsi max because the artificial sweetener can't be tasted.

• null99 By  null99
    02.15.15

I have Type One Diabetes, so I've been drinking diet sodas my whole life, and diet coke was always my favorite. It's fun to have a can sometimes, but since it contains aspartame(an unhealthy artificial sweetener), I've been trying to avoid it more. I like the taste and the memories of it, but the fact that it could be hurting my body ruins it sometimes

• null99 By  null99
    02.15.15

• Jennyfr By  Jennyfr
    02.13.15

Diet Coke has ALWAYS and will always be my favorite cola drink! I don't drink a lot of soda but when I do this is the only one I buy! I can't find the Coke with Lemon anymore so I buy my own lemon and add it to my glass!