Dannon Greek Yogurt Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• WeiserAcademy By  WeiserAcademy
    05.10.12

My husband recently bought the Dannon brand of Greek yogurt for me as the store was out of the other brand I used. It was creamy and delicious and much less expensive than the other brand. I enjoyed it with fresh blueberries and fresh strawberries from the local farmers. I made a parfait for the children with Dannon Greek Yogurt, sliced local strawberries, and local orange blossom honey drizzled on top. They all loved it. Thanks to Dannon, we have a new favorite and affordable greek yogurt.

• begemot By  begemot
    03.22.12

Great! That is exactly how greek yogurt tastes like...

• momma4life By  momma4life
    03.21.12

I love this yogurt and how creamy it is. My favorite is the strawberry. I has a great portion size.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.15.12

Love this yogurt. It's rich and creamy!

• kolorlady By  kolorlady
    03.15.12

Love this yogurt, wish price was better. Thank goodnes for coupons.

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    01.27.12

I love Dannon yogurts these ones are great!

• jennyjen1234 By  jennyjen1234
    01.18.11

Not very impressed - too thick for my taste. I would recommend it to a friend because I like the Dannon products, but this one was not for me.

• sshubba1987 By  sshubba1987
    12.19.10

I usually don't like any type of yogurt. But a co worker introduced me to Greek yogurt. I picked up Dannon's Honey Greek yogurt, almond granola and fresh pineapple chunks, mixed it all with a little cinnamon and it's now my favorite snack!

• balitheike By  balitheike
    08.18.10

This is my favorite Greek (strained) yogurt. I used to like the more expensive brands like Fage or Oikos, but I love how mild the Dannon one is. Rich, creamy, indulgent, but FAT FREE, and it comes in 5 flavors - my favorite being Honey. I also love that the flavors are in the bottom, not mixed up with the yogurt, so you can decide yourself how sweet you want it to be.