Amazon Kindle | SheSpeaks

• Jean1214 Jean1214
    08.26.14

I have owned and purchased Kindles for myself and family members since the day the came out. They last forever and are wonderful.

• bellahogue By  bellahogue
    07.01.13

I liked my Kindle when I first got it, but I did feel that there was one issue that they could have fixed easily. I didn't like the fact that there was no back light and the clip on light I bought glared really bad. I would have been much happier with it if it would have had this and I would have paid a little more if necessary. I am a bed time reader and was hoping to be able to read without leaving the main lamp on and disturbing my husband. I have since bought the Kindle Fire and my problems are gone but I thought I would mention this in case Amazon may see it and take it into consideration!

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    05.12.13

One of the most useful things I own. Carrying this over a hardback is an easy choice and the e-books from Amazon.com are well priced!

• adriloves03 By  adriloves03
    10.27.12

I love my kindle! I only wish it had a camera! My first one broke and I had a hassle free exchange within three days! Great customer service at amazon so questions are always answered!

• BlondieKAA By  BlondieKAA
    10.27.12

I love my Kindle and love all of the free/cheap books I have been able to get. It's so handy to have many books travel with my on this electronic device, rather than lugging around several books in my suitcase.

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    10.05.12

I have not tried this yet but I heard it is great.

• glitteredscrubs By  glitteredscrubs
    10.05.12

I love love my kindle. Not having to fret where all my books will be shelved is great. Having all of my books wherever I go is magical. Getting the books I want to read for free, on specials or half off the listed price makes me want to break out in dance. Getting to borrow books from my library on the kindle has made me a little less in debt.

• mamabeck By  mamabeck
    09.21.12

Between the three users in our family, our Kindle is rarely turned off. Considering which model to add to the family, next. :) We love the accessibility to so many books in one place, and storage of them in such a small space can't be beat!

• iris3039 By  iris3039
    08.23.12

Oh how I love my Kindle! I am never without a book to read!!

• DivaMom812 By  DivaMom812
    08.16.12

I have had my kindle for over two years. I actually have anxiety when I misplace it!! The battery life is still strong, stays charged for about two weeks (as long as you aren't 'wireless'), I have over 200 books and haven't even made a dent in the memory. I bring it to the beach, out by the pool, to the park - all the outside reading that I love. You can't do that with the nook! or the iPad. One thing I do highly recommend is to invest in a case - keeps the sand away :)

• taletreader By  taletreader
    05.03.12

Dealing with a chronic illness which both weakens my wrists and impairs my eyesight, the Kindle was a godsend for me. It's so lightweight--one hand is all you need! And it is easier on my eyes than a computer screen (not to mention there's no glare when outside!) I like to listen to audiobooks on it when I'm traveling back and forth to home from college, and I've found a lot of my textbooks for a decent price on the Kindle instead of having to lug them around, which is more of a hassle on my wrists. I can also keep all my notes and highlights in one place, which means LESS PAPER!