WEN Cleansing Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Love this when I can afford it!

• supastahtwo supastahtwo
    04.14.13

Worst customer experience EVER! I did receive the initial package and liked it so I added other items to my order. The first add on package didn?t arrive so I called and it was resent but the second didn?t arrive either. When I called I was told they couldn?t just keep sending out free products (let me remind you my credit card has been charged) and that I would be sent an affidavit to sign before they looked into WHY I didn?t receive the order. When I asked to talk to a manager I was told I would have to wait15 to 20 minutes and no they couldn?t call me back? When I finally did speak with the manager he explained the reason the package never was delivered was due to a postal issue. I've been in professional software sales all of my life and appreciate the challenges of customer service?. However, I have received better customer service from the 8 year old who delivers our monthly community news letter.

• jkrolison By  jkrolison
    09.22.14

Absolutely will not use anything else! I've been using this product for a little over a year now. I have naturally wavy & frizzy hair & the cleansing conditioner relaxes that frizz & makes it shine. I'm always being asked what I use. I haven't been a big fan of their other products but I 100% recommend the conditioner. Try Cranberry Mint!

• lovedeals73 By  lovedeals73
    02.15.14

I tried it for two weeks and I was disappointed with the results. My hair was more tangle and drier than before I start it using it.

• sweattb By  sweattb
    02.13.14

I love this and have been using it for about 4 years. You either love or hate this product. Most that hate it have not used it properly. I will tell you, I have baby fine, thin hair and it makes a world of differance. It really helps with tangles as well. My hair is like a wet cotton ball after a shower and this cuts the tangles by 90 percent. NO lies! My daughter is 14 and tried it. It really helped her hair but she quit using it because "it was too much work". I think she will be going back to it shortly. We have been through about 12 shampoo brands and she is not finding a better result.

• grausoamber By  grausoamber
    02.13.14

At first I thought the price was a little high. I decided to give Wen a try and am SO happy that I did! This took me from 15 hair products and trying new things every month down to 3 products. I would tell anyone to use the Wen hair care line!

• elliefoust By  elliefoust
    11.05.13

When you use WEN properly, flow the directions and use enough it works wonders. Lathering soaps have not touched my hair in over three years and it has never been healthier. I only order my WEN from QVC or Chaz Dean's business website. The try it free for a month blah blah blah sites are just that. A scam. Order it properly and you will have the best customer service out there. I would recommend wen to every person I know, and I do. I will never use traditional shampoo or conditioner until it is my ONLY option.

• Flakisay By  Flakisay
    10.14.13

I have a love-hate relationship with Wen Cleansing conditioners. I have tried different Wen conditioners and I feel they work for a couple of weeks and after that the hair gets too greasy, even using all the amount of product advised. The one conditioner I do like, is the 6Thirteen treatment, this one does not make my hair greasy at all. My hair looks healthy, shiny, and with natural volume. The only downside for me, it is the price.

• Lionbubbles By  Lionbubbles
    08.10.13

I love it best product ever on hair!

• nicolemonroex3 By  nicolemonroex3
    08.04.13

Wen is simply fantastic leaving your hair smelling great and so soft. if you ever saw the advertisement for wen, it is 100% true. Wen is the best hair product i have ever used, and despite its price it is a fantastic product!

• foxy82 By  foxy82
    05.24.13

I can say that even when I was using this for a year I questioned if it was working. I loved my hair, it grew wonderfully and healthy. I decided that I would try to go the cheaper route....I am happy to say that I am certainly on the wait list for QVC's June gallon special of WEN and I will never again try a cheaper route. There really wasn't a different in cost once I had to use double the "other stuff" and mix my own mixture together to even come close to WEN's results.

• supastahtwo By  supastahtwo