Annies Homegrown Shells White Cheddar | SheSpeaks

• crogers1 crogers1
    09.09.11

We try to eat as wholesomely as possible, which typically excludes things like macaroni and cheese from a box. That said, when the craving for macaroni and cheese hits, it hits hard, and we don't always have time to make it from scratch. On those occasions, I always reach for Annie's. It's a fast-food, comfort food in a crunch meal option that I can feel good about serving, and indulging in myself.

• naptimeismytime By  naptimeismytime
    03.20.13

When I was searching for a quick and easy meal, I reached for these. I'm glad that I did. I like how creamy they are and that the pasta cooks well without being gummy. I don't buy processed food very often, but I feel like it is okay to serve this to my family.

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

Creamy and rich, you cant tell that you are eating healthy!

• Taylor06 By  Taylor06
    10.03.12

Healthy and tastes great! Contains no GMOs

• QueenKathy7301 By  QueenKathy7301
    09.11.12

Love this. Great, healthy choice for my family. Will definitely be buying this again in the very near future.

• StarrNJ By  StarrNJ
    07.23.12

I love this, its got a very mild flavor and my picky boyfriend prefers it to any other mac and cheese!

• beevet By  beevet
    07.22.12

we like this alot, no junk, and they even have a GF version!

• rileypark By  rileypark
    07.18.12

Every kid loves mac n cheese. And these are just like "the blue box" but better! It's all natural, no artificial anything and they also have an organic version.

• ajelley By  ajelley
    03.15.12

I really like and appreciate this mac n cheese! I wasn't disappointed in the slightest! Very flavorful and creamy. And It's low in preservatives. Never disappointed with anything from Annie's.

• ktinap By  ktinap
    09.21.11

by far the best mac & cheese available without being homemade =)

• crogers1 By  crogers1