Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara | SheSpeaks

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    05.09.12

I love this there make up is great.

• Delilah0968 By  Delilah0968
    05.09.12

Love this mascara! I just started using this mascara. So far, I really like this product. It defintely gives my lashes volume and length. I have not had any smudging. I have purchased soooo many mascaras and spent soooo much money on them. Great mascara and you can't beat the price!

• vanillajla By  vanillajla
    05.07.12

I liked this product at first, and I do think it helps lashes grow stronger... but it totally smudges on me! I won't buy again.

• HazelEyes07 By  HazelEyes07
    03.08.12

Finally a mascara I can say that I love! This mascara truly thickens and lengthens your lashes. I discovered this product on a youtube makeup tutorial and decided to give it a try. It is now my must have mascara.

• jleigh5570 By  jleigh5570
    07.24.10

I have been looking for a really good mascara for a while that would give me great length and fullness. It has a lash enhancing formula that complements the natural growth cycle of your lashes. As I have gotten older (I just turned 40), my lashes have thinned out and are more prone to breaking and/or falling out. I finally came across Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara, and I am so thrilled with it! It goes on smoothly and instantly creates fullness and length and does not clump or flake. At night it is easy to remove as well. Over time I have noticed that my lashes without mascara look fuller...even my husband mentioned it! I am very happy with it and have gladly told friends about it.