CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• lori89 By  lori89
    08.10.11

The barely there bristles on the applicator are terrible! I was not able to even get full coverage on my lashes with the brush so i cannot review the mascara itself. My friends and I agree that the brush was a terrible idea! It may be durable and the bristles wont clump together but it leaves the eyelashes unevenly coated.

• MakeupGeek10 By  MakeupGeek10
    08.06.11

I've gotta say, this product is not bad for the price but definitely is not my favorite mascara, drugstore or not! I guess it depends on what kind of lashes you like to build up to, but personally for me it's not enough! Definitely not bad for the price, though.

• VEROCOLO27 By  VEROCOLO27
    08.02.11

this mascara is wonderful and compared to other products it actually has more of the product in the tube. it glides on easily and i dont need an eyelash curler to make my eyelashes curl up. this mascara actually does the job for u. i bought this and i've been hooked ever since.

• piscesgrly2 By  piscesgrly2
    05.31.11

I am a BzzAgent and received this for free, but I absolutely love this because it doesn't irritate my eyes and isn't clumpy. I love the applicator because 3 swipes is all you need. This is my go-to mascara.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.30.11

I like this mascara for the day, but I have found that it doesn't give me the fullness that I was hoping for. Definitely not my favorite mascara, but still a pretty good product.

• dragonflytat2 By  dragonflytat2
    04.07.11

Not my favorite mascara. I'm not sure if maybe I'm just doing something wrong or if it's the mascara. I curl my lashes before applying mascara. ALWAYS. I put this product on and my lashes go straight and definitely don't look thicker or longer.

• samamfee1 By  samamfee1
    02.17.11

Very easy to apply and remove. Gives lashes a full look without the gooey clumps leftover by others..

• ymoore16 By  ymoore16
    02.16.11

I have been looking for a new "favorite" mascara and last week I found it! It gives you longer looking lashes and thicker as well. I love how my lashes look with this new Covergirl Lashblast Fusion. The only drawback is the price, I would normally not spend that much money on mascara. Now that I have splurged on this mascara I will continue to do so! It is well worth the money, thank goodness for Covergirl coupons and CVS deals or I never would have tried it.

• CrystalAnne By  CrystalAnne
    02.03.11

Love the Lashblast collection....deff on my top 5

• Jessica87 By  Jessica87
    11.02.10

This is one of my favorite mascaras! Ive tried every drugstore brand around as well as a few high end brands and this is definitely in my top 3 list. The applicator is easily controlled and durable. It does a great job at volumizing my lashes by evenly and thoroughly spreading them apart. Its formula is long lasting and dries quickly. It also does a great job at lengthening and I havent had any problems with flaking or clumping after its been applied. It also maintains well over time in the bottle. Ive had issues in the past with certain mascaras getting clumpy or the chemicals separating if not used on a regular basis, but not this one. Great quality and very inexpensive!

• tiffanyvsrobot By  tiffanyvsrobot
    10.14.10

ive recently graduated from the original lash blast to this. its great! the best of both worlds

• lynn_green02 By  lynn_green02
    09.17.10

I really like this mascara. This mascara does give volume and length which I really like. I find the fact that it doesn't clump to be the best part about this mascara. Its not really cheap but alot better than department store prices. The mascara is around $8 and I think its worth trying.

• cristimarashi By  cristimarashi
    07.27.10

As a bzzagent, I was so excited to hear there was to be a campaign on Covergirl's lash blast fusion and couldn't wait to receive mine in the mail. The day arrived and I immediately opened the package to try it out. I was impressed! This mascara does not clump at all and really does make my eyelashes look fuller and longer. I used the very black and plan to use this as my regular mascara! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice, clean, fuller look for their lashes!

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    07.24.10

I also got this as a sample frombeing a BZZAGENT so getting this free was one of the best parts of trying it out. I always buy covergirl mascar and I was truely sold on this one from the start, I'm always looking for a great mascara that does not clump and creates the look of longer fuller lashes and this stuff really impressed me.

• harasarahxo By  harasarahxo
    07.20.10

i love this product, gives good results and makes my eyelashes look fab