The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Movie Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• steviemae By  steviemae
    03.20.12

Love love love this movie. Follows the books sooo well. Vampires are my favorite and this is one of my new favorite vampire movies.

• tseigler By  tseigler
    02.22.12

I can't say enough about this series of books. They are awesome and the movies tell the story so well. The story just keeps getting better and better and seeing it on the screen brings out a feeling inside of you that I can't explain. I'll be sad when the last installment of Breaking Dawn is out.

• laurag8707 By  laurag8707
    12.28.10

This is by far the best Twilight movie yet to date. I really enjoyed this movie and can not wait to see what Breaking Dawn will have to offer.

• shweetie72 By  shweetie72
    08.28.10

Okay this movie was great and when I can buy it on dvd I will

• summerbreeze72 By  summerbreeze72
    08.14.10

Best movie yet!!!! even my husband liked it LOL Go Team Jacob!!!

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I loved this movie i can't wait til breaking dawn comes out.

• sturkie1 By  sturkie1
    07.14.10

I love this saga and I love love love this movie.

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08
    07.14.10

the best movie ive ever seen. no joke. im a huge twilight fan. read all the books. ive seen the first two movies and this is by far the best movie of them all. alot of action. i will def. see it again and again..team jacob all the way!

• Parrothead By  Parrothead
    06.30.10

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is the third installment in the movie adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series. This is the best movie in the series by far, with lots more light-hearted humor in addition to the great chemistry between Edward and Bella. I'm Team Edward, but this movie made me see the light of Team Jacob! Certainly not Oscar-worthy, but very enjoyable. Will see it again...and probably again....