NBC Law and Order SVU | SheSpeaks

• hjardas By  hjardas
    10.21.15

One of the only shows I will watch over and over again. Episodes are different stories every time, and Benson is one of my favorite TV characters

• grannyb328 By  grannyb328
    06.22.14

Its a good show. I love all the Law and Order shows, but this is my favorite one.

• chiefsgirl By  chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This is realistic and the cast is good. Love it

• Sunday02p By  Sunday02p
    12.10.13

Not the same without Stabler BUT still the best L&O.

• mwhitehair513 By  mwhitehair513
    11.11.13

This is my favorite Law and Order I watch it daily! I love the new season too!

• mfishah By  mfishah
    11.11.13

old or new episodes, I love them!! nothing better than a l&o marathon!

• Cowgirl07 By  Cowgirl07
    11.07.13

I love the Law and Order spin offs, but I have to say that this is my least favorite right after the New York one. I don't like the characters as much and the lead male actor just has WAY too many problems it seems. At least from the few shows I watched. I liked the lead female, but the lead male killed it for me. I have watched maybe a handful of the episodes and was truly disappointed.

• Neria86 By  Neria86
    11.07.13

Started watching one day in college after flipping through channels and since 2005 it's been my addiction. I've seen EVERY episode and I'm enjoying the new ones as well. I miss Stabler but the new cast members have grown on me. Greatest show on NBC.

• tashadk2c By  tashadk2c
    11.01.13

Talk about addictive...I can watch one episode and end up watch episodes all day long.

• buteeful By  buteeful
    10.30.13

One of our top 10s. This show has drama, suspense, intrique and rawness. The rawness keeps me coming back. I like how they manage to keep up with today's headlines but act like it is not connected. Yeah right, but I love it anyway.