Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• birdwhisperer By  birdwhisperer
    08.02.14

Love my Lodge cast iron skillet. The best frying pans you can ever buy. My mom always cooked with cast iron.

• MardyL By  MardyL
    05.09.14

OOOH ! I love my pan !! I got so.tired of non.stick pans with the chemical coating,.that wears off into my food. This cast iron pan is so much healthier, I do not think a preson.could even.wear it out either. I cannot wait to purchase more of these, in.different sizes.

• MrsN2011 By  MrsN2011
    02.17.14

My go-to all purpose pan. I love all my cast iron, but my big Lodge skillet is my favorite! It is perfect for almost everything I want to make. I've cooked & seasoned taco meat, baked biscuits and cinnamon rolls, cooked sausage, even scrambled eggs in this pan - it never fails me!

• lizamrivera By  lizamrivera
    02.10.14

the thing i love about this pan is that i dont need to use use oil or butter to cook eggs or something like that. i cook more healthier.

• Ginnc30 By  Ginnc30
    12.24.13

We have one of these for the last 22 years of marriage. It was one of the first gifts we ever received. It has also never failed us. We love it just as much now as in the past. I have even given several out to family and friends.

• ekmandeville By  ekmandeville
    11.19.13

My momma gave me one that had been passed to her when I got married. I use it often. Love it!

• Aliafowler By  Aliafowler
    10.09.13

Have a couple at home love to use these for frying things

• frugal4life By  frugal4life
    10.08.13

I love my Lodge cast iron skillet. Old fashion, adds iron to ur diet, will last forever if taken care of, after seasoned adds great flavor, and can be used to bake with also. Heck u can even use it on an open fire when camping. What's not to love!

• bendybelle By  bendybelle
    08.16.13

Every good southern girl has a cast iron skillet, and lodge is one of the best brands around. I have several lodge skillets, one was my great-grandmother's and is still cooking eggs, bacon, biscuits, and more. When properly taken care of these skillets will be in your family forever.

• ccluv121 By  ccluv121
    05.29.13

Nothing beats the old stand by of cast iron. I use this for everything from omelets to fritattas to cooking cornbread, sausages... you name it and it stands the test of time. Plus, it doesn't have moving parts that get old and worn down. This pan will genuinely last you forever with proper care.

• BIGGS09 By  BIGGS09
    05.28.13

I have learned from generations before me about the proper use and care for cast iron skillets and they are the best kitchen utensils to use if you know how. Some things just can't be cooked in anything other than a cast iron skillet. Excellent products if taken care of properly. Ready instructions and care!

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

I love cooking with cast iron and lodge are the best :-)

• tabithaLA By  tabithaLA
    04.13.13

Love cast iron and love Lodge. Their pans are uniform and season quickly. I have lots of cast iron pots, but few are as well made as my Lodge pans

• Noelgopie By  Noelgopie
    04.12.13

I use all my cast iron for all my cooking and baking.

• Kristymc86 By  Kristymc86
    01.24.13

These are awesome cookware. Heavy duty stuff.