Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix Review Page 2 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• freebiesndeals By  freebiesndeals
    03.10.16

This is a really good brownie mix. Very moist and delicious, only downfall is that you have to make such a small pan. I normally make my own brownies but these are good when you don't want to make them from scratch.

• Helenkayhawk By  Helenkayhawk
    01.29.16

These are definitely our family's favorite brownies. They are a 'go to' item for many pot lucks and other last minute events. Try cutting off 5-10 minutes of baking time to avoid any hard as bricks consequences. They make great brownie ice cream sandwiches.

• Deemariexo By  Deemariexo
    01.21.16

Absolutely my favorite brownies!!! After using other brands in the past, these are the only brownies I will make now!

• lindseyrgs By  lindseyrgs
    01.08.16

These are so yummy and so moist! Even the most amateur baker won't mess these up! Try them with some vanilla ice cream.

• vnarcisse By  vnarcisse
    12.30.15

Delectably moist brownies. Easy to bake and sweet. It has just the right amount of chocolate and remains moist after a few days.

• karlalovesismael By  karlalovesismael
    07.28.15

Wow! Delicious! I want one now ! Just added to my list!,,

• niferr By  niferr
    06.12.15

This is my BOX! My family loves these brownies! THey are moist, thick, chewy and full of chocolate chunks! I might even use the triple chocolate, but these are by far the best brownies in the business!

• Barbice By  Barbice
    06.01.15

Anything that says double chocolate can't be bad! Seriously, this is so smooth!

• amandaplzzz By  amandaplzzz
    05.24.15

Ugh, I wasn't a fan of this type of brownie when I bought them. It was too chocolatey and not at all cakey or fudgey. . They also got very hard as soon as we took them out of the oven.

• katfos By  katfos
    05.22.15

Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! We used this to make brownie sundaes for Easter and everyone raved about how moist and delicious they were! My family now request brownie sundaes whenever they come to dinner!

• kboroday By  kboroday
    05.19.15

Every time I make this the chocolate brownies turn out so so yummy! One of my few favorite brands. The chocolate is rich and the brownies are always gooey and chewy.. very very yummy! :)

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• mrsdawson322 By  mrsdawson322
    03.04.15

These were amazing! They are the best boxed brownies I have ever made. My husband even loved them and he is not a sweets person.

• ASKTANNER By  ASKTANNER
    02.28.15

Rich and delicious, especially for chocolate lovers.

• mespeaks99 By  mespeaks99
    02.26.15

This is my favorite brownie mix. There are chocolate chips right in the mix that makes it over the top delicious. I think these are better than homemade brownies. This is the only brand of brownies I buy now.