Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• MistressSaucebox By  MistressSaucebox
    06.02.16

Guilty pleasure

I'm slightly ashamed to say that these are my guilty pleasure. I don't allow myself to let go very often, but when I do, it's half a pan of these bad boys in one sitting. Dark chocolate + brownies + my homemade raspberry dipping sauce(I got the idea from Red Robbin) = 30 minutes of pleasure that's well worth the workouts afterwards.

• thereserosen15 By  thereserosen15
    04.28.16

Absolutely delicious! So chocolatey. Just can't get enough of it.

• freebiesndeals By  freebiesndeals
    03.10.16

This is a really good brownie mix. Very moist and delicious, only downfall is that you have to make such a small pan. I normally make my own brownies but these are good when you don't want to make them from scratch.

• Helenkayhawk By  Helenkayhawk
    01.29.16

These are definitely our family's favorite brownies. They are a 'go to' item for many pot lucks and other last minute events. Try cutting off 5-10 minutes of baking time to avoid any hard as bricks consequences. They make great brownie ice cream sandwiches.

• Deemariexo By  Deemariexo
    01.21.16

Absolutely my favorite brownies!!! After using other brands in the past, these are the only brownies I will make now!

• lindseyrgs By  lindseyrgs
    01.08.16

These are so yummy and so moist! Even the most amateur baker won't mess these up! Try them with some vanilla ice cream.

• vnarcisse By  vnarcisse
    12.30.15

Delectably moist brownies. Easy to bake and sweet. It has just the right amount of chocolate and remains moist after a few days.

• karlalovesismael By  karlalovesismael
    07.28.15

Wow! Delicious! I want one now ! Just added to my list!,,

• niferr By  niferr
    06.12.15

This is my BOX! My family loves these brownies! THey are moist, thick, chewy and full of chocolate chunks! I might even use the triple chocolate, but these are by far the best brownies in the business!

• Barbice By  Barbice
    06.01.15

Anything that says double chocolate can't be bad! Seriously, this is so smooth!