Osmocote Slow Release Flower and Vegetable Plant Food | SheSpeaks

• HeatherSeasr83 By  HeatherSeasr83
    01.09.13

Best fertilizer made hands down. I use these in all my pots when planting and even in the ground around the rootball of my plants..Awesome!

• vsmith8877 By  vsmith8877
    10.31.12

Love this, having been using it for years. Will not use any other brand.

• Alidave6 By  Alidave6
    10.15.12

I use Osmocote in all of my plants - it works GREAT and never have to remember to add it all summer.

• ssmithny By  ssmithny
    10.04.12

I planted a couple of double knockout rose trees last Spring and in less than 3 months they doubled in size I believe from one application. The roses were double the size the were when I first planted them. It was recommended to me and now I'm doing the same.

• dmraross By  dmraross
    04.11.12

This is easy to use and works great! I have been able to grow the lushest plants and my vegetables are hearty.

• CountryGirlOH By  CountryGirlOH
    11.21.11

This stuff is amazing!! It doesn't over fertilize, and has always been able to perk up my plants (flowers and vegetables) when they look like they need some TLC. It works wonderfully with houseplants (not cacti) also! I worked in landscaping and they used this product by the BIG bag, we would add a T every few weeks to all of our outdoor potted plants since they're in small pots and cannot hold the necessary nutrients that they require.

• Gadams By  Gadams
    10.02.11

It lasts for three months or more so the product is very easy to use and plant thrive!

• Canaras By  Canaras
    07.18.10

I loved the time released factor. Shake it on and forget about it. Beautiful plants with lost to harvest.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    06.18.10

Good for flowers and veggies, easy to dispense, lasts a long time. Good general purpose fertilizer.