Chobani Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• Tammy97229 Tammy97229
    06.29.20

Great Flavor!

This is my go to yogurt! I love how smooth and creamy the Chobani Greek Yogurt is! It has a great flavor and comes in a variety of flavors! My family loves it!

• madupers By  madupers
    01.14.15

I love Chobani and you will too if you like a thick, delicious, not too sweet and filled with nice chunks of fruits at the bottom treat. It's absolutely delicious and filling too: a perfect snack, dessert and it's easy to pack for your lunch or your kids'.

• spindrift By  spindrift
    12.25.14

Thank you for the coupon, Chobani. The flips are fab fun & great combos. Like the subtle sweetness too-not cloyingly sweet.

• 5littlejohnsons By  5littlejohnsons
    12.01.14

Simply the best Greek yogurt made!! My favorite is the key lime with white chocolate chips and graham cracker mix ins. So smooth and creamy and full of protein!!

• leslieholliday By  leslieholliday
    11.04.14

This Greek yogurt is the best by far that I have ever tried. Love all the flavors so far!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Every flavor is almost always in our refrigerator.

• Olivejuice33 By  Olivejuice33
    10.25.14

I love Chobani Greek yogurt, my hubby and I go through an entire costco pack of this yogurt ever 2 weeks. I highly recommend this yogurt to everyone, it's delicious!

• ThatsMeCada By  ThatsMeCada
    10.22.14

My favorite greek yogurt by far, havent found a flavor yet that i havent liked. recently tried one of the new ones with oats and i was really surprised at how much i liked it too

• leighmegs By  leighmegs
    10.08.14

I love love love Chobani Greek Yogurt. I eat at least 2 cups every day. My go-to flavors are Apricot and the Coco Loco Flip (coconut yogurt with almonds and pieces of dark chocolate to mix in). I've tried every single Greek yogurt out there and I always like Chobani better. Now I just wish Apricot would come in the 4-packs!

• angeleyes62 By  angeleyes62
    10.03.14

My favorite yogurt is Chobani Greek Yogurt , the taste is smooth and creamy . My favorite flavor is island coconut, hmmmmm good!

• wells1965 By  wells1965
    09.30.14

I tried chobani cherry and oats yogurt for the first time. This is good yogurt. I have committed to a lifestyle of exercise and healthy eating. I am a diabetes educator who got off track while helping others..this yougurt is an excellent ice cream replacement. It fills your tummy when an 8oz glass of water is followed.