Chobani Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• divasundae divasundae
    09.11.12

I am in love with this yogurt! It is thick and rich like whipped cream.My favorites are pomegranate, apple cinnamon, and blood orange. Love that there is real fruit at the bottom stirring it in is the best part. I also like to take the blood orange sprinkle a bit of sugar and freeze half way for a soft serve frozen yogurt yum!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Every flavor is almost always in our refrigerator.

• Olivejuice33 By  Olivejuice33
    10.25.14

I love Chobani Greek yogurt, my hubby and I go through an entire costco pack of this yogurt ever 2 weeks. I highly recommend this yogurt to everyone, it's delicious!

• ThatsMeCada By  ThatsMeCada
    10.22.14

My favorite greek yogurt by far, havent found a flavor yet that i havent liked. recently tried one of the new ones with oats and i was really surprised at how much i liked it too

• leighmegs By  leighmegs
    10.08.14

I love love love Chobani Greek Yogurt. I eat at least 2 cups every day. My go-to flavors are Apricot and the Coco Loco Flip (coconut yogurt with almonds and pieces of dark chocolate to mix in). I've tried every single Greek yogurt out there and I always like Chobani better. Now I just wish Apricot would come in the 4-packs!

• angeleyes62 By  angeleyes62
    10.03.14

My favorite yogurt is Chobani Greek Yogurt , the taste is smooth and creamy . My favorite flavor is island coconut, hmmmmm good!

• wells1965 By  wells1965
    09.30.14

I tried chobani cherry and oats yogurt for the first time. This is good yogurt. I have committed to a lifestyle of exercise and healthy eating. I am a diabetes educator who got off track while helping others..this yougurt is an excellent ice cream replacement. It fills your tummy when an 8oz glass of water is followed.

• tja1967 By  tja1967
    06.04.14

I love that there's more protein than regular yogurt and no fat. The lemon flavor is my favorite but I like peach and lime too. They are perfect mixed into smoothies too. Healthy summer treat!

• Goodlicious By  Goodlicious
    04.15.14

I thought I didn't like Greek yogurt because I'd tried several of my husband's Chobanis and didn't care for them. I find the chalky texture to be very off-putting. But, it turns out I just don't like Chobani Greek yogurt. I've tried a few other brands, and they are smoother without that gritty feeling. I prefer other brands and no longer purchase these for our family.

• Shazza210 By  Shazza210
    03.23.14

I use chobani plain or vanilla Greek yogurt in my smoothies and it makes them very thick and creamy. It's good and the price is just right.

• ToBeHeard By  ToBeHeard
    02.07.14

What... Chobani, is being denied to the US Olympic team?! For shame! Chobani is so good that even the US Olympic teams wants it flown into Russia. If that doesn't speak to its flavor and rating on the yogurt chain, I don't know what will. Peach is my favorite!