China Glaze Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• AshleyG AshleyG
    02.16.14

My friend bought some China Glaze nail polish and I love it! Very nice color and durability but it's hard to remove with nail polish remover, it takes forever for me to get it off!

• lawanaguy12 lawanaguy12
    03.07.13

Not my favorite, had to apply too many coats for me.

• briamichele By  briamichele
    10.05.14

This is perfect for a summer beach day

• prj1996 By  prj1996
    10.02.14

I love China glaze. Different variety of colors, all beautiful and it doesn't chip easly.

• jesleekins By  jesleekins
    10.02.14

Not my favorite polish. Did not even make it a week before I had to remove the chipped mess that was left of my manicure and that was with minimal rough housing.

• Ambyars By  Ambyars
    09.25.14

Lots of colors. Doesn't chip easily.

• demonpeepers By  demonpeepers
    08.28.14

China Glaze is some of the best polish on the market. I have never had a problem with clumping and the polish sets quickly as well. This is one of only a few polishes that seem to self level as well.

• jbrobeck By  jbrobeck
    08.27.14

China Glaze consistently puts out collections that are fun, different, and unique. I appreciate that they try to think outside the box, even if those collections don't work out! For the reviewer that mentioned throwing away their bottle of Flip Flop Fantasy, I wish they hadn't. I have worn FFF on my toes for over a month before it chipped. Preventing chipping is all about finding the right base coat and top coat for your body chemistry. And yes, the formula is a PITA due to the large amount of neon pigment... Which is what we all love about the polish!

• ashleymichele By  ashleymichele
    08.21.14

I really like this nail polish. They use it at the salon that I get my nails done at. It goes on smooth, lasts for a long time, and comes in a huge variety of colors.

• supermous By  supermous
    08.15.14

This is a great nail polish! It comes in a good variety of colors as well. From what I have tried with it, the stuff is pretty heavy duty and the polish wears for a nice length of time.

• BaByG1516 By  BaByG1516
    08.14.14

The nail Polish is a beautiful color and nice texture but it takes it a while to come off your nail and if your not doing it right it can damage your nail because you don't have the right kind of nail polish remover to get it off with. It's also durable on nails and it doesn't chip on the first day when you put it on.

• Kaylee5734 By  Kaylee5734
    08.08.14

I love China Glaze! They are a very good brand and the colors are really pretty and last a long time!