Columbia Pictures Seven Pounds | SheSpeaks

• TLHenry By  TLHenry
    02.22.12

I loved this movie. Will Smith was perfect for the part. I love how initially we are repulsed by his character only to learn of his redemption as the story unfolds. Marvelous turn of events and chilling ending.

• doranl By  doranl
    02.22.12

This movie was really well written, but totally depressing! Not a fun movie by any means.

• coridell By  coridell
    02.22.12

This movie is wonderful! It is a bittersweet movie but oh so good. Will Smith does a great job in his role. He really brings it to life. Made me cry in the end but this is still a must see movie!

• Cherylrabbit By  Cherylrabbit
    02.22.12

I loved this movie. It is so sad and it really made me cry. After watching this, I thought, "Wow. it's so amazing that one man could do so many things for seven strangers that he didn't even know." I hope you guys love it as much as I do if you watch it.

• Kairegan By  Kairegan
    02.09.12

I love this movie. My husdand suggested it one night, and I watched it without knowing what it truly was about and enjoyed it so much. Will Smith is an amazing actor and his performace was brilliant. It is a must see if you havent already. Top 5 all time favorite movies

• hearttransplantmom By  hearttransplantmom
    02.08.12

One of Will Smith's best films! This story is so unique and heart-wrenching, and all of the actors captured the characters beautifully. I've seen this movie 3 times already, and will probably watch it again. It is a tear-jerker, so make sure you have an abundant supply of tissues at the ready!

• mizzsonya22 By  mizzsonya22

loved this movie *tearjerker*

• AGGASA By  AGGASA
    02.08.12

This is such a gripping movie. It stays with you for a long time after watching. Definitely a tear jerker!

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    01.28.12

I loved this movie! Really sad but heartwarming and very moving.

• jswerdon By  jswerdon
    11.10.11

I really liked this movie. Everytime I watch this movie it makes me cry and I have seen it over 20 times! Its got great acting, great story line. Its just a great movie!